Friday, August 5, 2011

The Death: Babies #10 and #11

 So, I changed my hair back to black. It looks better and that's the way it's always been until Anna-Leigh got me drunk. Hmm... I need to seriously rethink my friends list. Haha, I'd never leave Anna-Leigh. But I made my hair a little bit darker black than it was before. Pitch black, as they say. I love it!
 Owen grew up with his fathers lips. Don't get me wrong, he's a cute kid, but Lewis sure has some huge lips and he didn't hesitate in passing them down!
 Peter grew up as cute as ever! He's sure to woo every girl he sees... or that see him!
 Serin is beautiful, as always, of course. Her hair still scares me. It's just not natural!
 O_o. Is it wrong that I'm sad that Beau inherited Corin's looks? I'm not trying to be rude, but... oh, how do I say this that isn't completely insulting my son? He's just... let's just say that I've never really liked Corin's looks... I'm sure every challenge mother has felt this way at SOME point in time! But Beau is still as cute as ever.
 Perfect, this is what you get when you have a house full of boys and only two girls in total! Ah! I seriously need to have another girl, possibly two, three?
-Serin's POV-
Mom won another free vacation. Like, really? I know she deserves it an all, but, come on! Three in a row! Now I'm home alone if you don't count the baby-sitter and the three babies, OK, scratch that, I'm not home alone. But Owen is at school which I'm not planning on going to- ever.
 Taking care of stuff around the house isn't exactly my version of epic fun, but it gets the job done. Bleh.

 I enhanced my look. It's ten times better than that ol' girly look! Ew!
-Owen's POV-
 I got home from school. I can't believe I'm the man of the house for now! Exciting!
 I had to get my homework done but this isn't all I have planned for tonight. Mwahahahaha!
 I called up some of my friends for a teen party.
 I made sure to invite VJ Alvi, he's the total party animal and is sure to liven up this junk of a house!
 There he is. Mega party animal! I'm super excited to see what he has in store for this party!
 I ordered some pizza and we all ate it.
 I remembered my little sister so I checked on her. "Crap. Hey guys, we have to tone it down, my little sister is asleep," I called down from upstairs.
 I was super tired.
 So I slipped into bed.
-Serin's POV-
 Ugh, the music from my brother's stupid party was driving me CRAZY!
 So I got up and saw a cop car outside the window. Oh no. Busted.
-Owen's POV, AGAIN-
 "You kids think it's all play when the parents leave down, don't you?" the cop demanded. I started screaming and everyone ran away.
 "You little brat, I'll be SURE to tell your mother about this!"
-Paisley's POV-
 I drove home in complete bliss.
 But when I got home, my bliss ended. The stereo was blasting and the house was a mess. I also got a call from the police- this house wasn't empty last night.
 Beau was screaming so I took care of that quickly.


 Aw, look at that face. It's hard to be mad at that. Scratch what I said earlier, Beau is my little cutie, I just wish he looked more like me... is that shallow?
 Ugh, a mom can't catch a break!
 Serin came home and at that exact moment I got a call from school- she didn't go today!
 "How DARE you skip school!" I yelled. "You better not EVER do that again, missy!"
Owen also got home. "How can both of my children cause me so much crap and all in the same day? You're grounded!" I screamed at him. I didn't need all this crap.
So to calm myself down I taught Beau how to talk.
Then I maxed out my drum skill.
I made Owen finish reaching him how to talk.
He needs to be punished, does he not?
I also started and maxed out the guitar skill within hours. Being a vampire rocks my socks, man! (please ignore my stupidness :P)
Then I also made Owen potty train Beau. Out of all thee things potty-training is sure to get to my kids- their nose, at least.

I took care of my lovelies and moved on.
-Serin's POV, AGAIN-
I skipped school again today and hid in the bushes. It beats learning math.
I got hungry so I decided to do something about it.
I know I'm not supposed to do stuff like this alone, but I ate at the diner. Alone. Alone. ALONE! REBEL MAN, REBEL!
When I got home mom seriously bit down on me. Hard. I THINK SHE'S POISONOUS!
-Paisley's POV-
I let Owen off the hook. He was being so good. That's something I can't say about Serin. I got a call today that Serin is failing school and I don't know what to do about it.
Rock on man, rock on.
"Owen sweetie, wanna learn how to drive?" I asked. He booked it out the door. Well I'll take that as a yes.
He truly sucked at the beginning. We hit a freakin' deer, then a raccoon, than a TRASH CAN, and... it's too much to bare! We hit a bug! This vampire vision made sure I saw it. I could hear it scream for mercy. It was like, "Why? Why would you do this to me, vampire? Violent." of course, I did hear it get squished, but I won't go into detail...
I started and maxed out the bass skill. Man, being a vampire is so useful!
I walked outside and saw this gnome that I found last week lying on the grass. I don't know what kinda fight this guy got into, but it was sure brutal...
I started and maxed out my piano skill. Now I know how to play every instrument! Oh yeah, I'm cool.
Serin even danced along! She's pretty good.
I got a call from Bob. No matter how much he HATES my guts, he still comes around for me. He said he has a father for me. I know this is horrible, but I can't remember his name. Yes, I had a baby with him and I don't remember his name! (I started making this post last week and just finished today, so that's why I don't remember his name haha)
I kissed him and he didn't seem to mind...
Then we tried.
I strutted my stuff out the door.
And rang the doorbell to Leighton's house.
"Leighton, I'm so sorry, but we need to be done."
When I got home I scolded Serin- again. She skipped school. I'm seriously getting sick of it!
I played the piano to get my mind off of things.
Then I barfed.
Then I played some chess.
Then the stove- wait, the stove lit on FIRE! What the? How did that happen?
I, being the brave woman that I am, got rid of it.
Played chess.
Found out I was pregnant.
Then the stove lit on fire again. What the crap is going on? Stoves don't just light on fire out of the blue! Unless you know something that I don't know, hmm...
I tried putting the fire out.
But not in time. Owen was lit on fire.
This was all I saw.
He didn't get into the shower on time. The Grim Reaper appeared and took him away.
This was his ghost.
I told Serin and she bawled, and bawled, and bawled.
I can't believe I lost my son. I knew it had to happen someday to at least one of my kids, but so soon?

I made a little area for him.
I called to throw a funeral service. I could barely hold it in any longer.
I looked over at my gate and realized my sister, Cassie, was here. She must've found out about his death, probably by Anna-Leigh or something...
I didn't have time to deal with her right then, so I mourned.
She walked over to me. "Hey sis, long time no see."
"Eight years to be exact," I stated. I didn't have a bad relationship with any of my family members, only my step-dad, but it had been too long for me to be normal in front of her.
Trinnitie sure wasted no time in telling Owen she loved him.
I comforted Lewis. Even though he never met him, Owen was still his son.
Serin mourning her brother's death.
My sister decided to help out. She must've known that I'm stressed.
After everyone left I played the bass for Owen. I know it sounds stupid, but playing my music makes me feel better.
We sat in the living room and talked.
"I'm just here to make things right," Cassie started.
She's known to have seizures. No one knows why, but that's what happened.
She sat upright and went on like nothing happened. "This is something you can't make better, Cassie! I know you think you can, but you can't! It's been to long to possibly fix our relationship!" I exclaimed.
"No it hasn't! Don't I deserve to have a relationship with you?"
I freaked. "I can't believe you would waltz in here after EIGHT years and expect me to be welcoming to you! I know it wasn't YOU who kicked me out of the house in my time of need, but you could've visited me ANYTIME!" I screamed.
"No! No I couldn't. Frank made sure I made it to school instead of to you. He had me under 24 hour guard, I hate him just as much as you do!"
-13 Years Ago-
You see, my father and I were great friends. We did everything together, we even had daily pillow fights.
Every Sunday he would take me to a lodge on the outskirts of the city.
We would just sit on the beach chairs and talk.
We would also pretend we were magical warriors, and we would explain what we saw in the waterfall.
One day he decided he wanted a better look of it, so he brought me up to this cliff, even further on the outskirts of the city.
He walked up to the very edge.
And slipped. This is the only thing I saw when I looked down. He had vanished into thin air. No one ever found him.
I ran up closer, to see if it was true. It was.
I cried and cried and cried.
and cried.
and cried.
So I booked it. Not home, I just, ran.
I eventually made it here, on the edge near the lake. I considered jumping in, but then I remembered my family. My mom, Cassie, and my brother Chase.
I just stared at the lake, watching the fish jump out of the water.
This was the view of the city from where I was standing.
My mother and Cassie searched frantically for me when I didn't come home for hours.
I cried
and booked it home. I realized that crying wasn't going to solve anything.
When I walked in the door, my mom was flirting. I don't know if the guy, Frank was flirting with HER, or if she was flirting with HIM. Either way, they were married within a matter of months. I still tell myself that she was just lonely so chose the first guy who came her way. It was a horrible choice, regardless.
-Five Years Later-
When I was sixteen, I was a complete party animal. I had no regard for anyone or anything whatsoever. I was rebellious, and to top it off, I was an alcoholic.
My mother gained quite a bit of weight by then, and was changed completely. She still loved us, but she had a gambling problem. I know for a fact that it's because she married a jerk, don't ask how I know this, I just do.
Frank gained a lot of weight too, and was blind. Not literally but if you looked through his glasses your eyes almost fell out.
Ah, the Brightmore. This is where it all started.
Me going up.
Me drinking.


I danced and danced and danced. It was hours past curfew, but I was still going strong.
I realized that it was like 4 in the morning, so I booked it.
When I walked in, Frank looked pissed. "Oh crap," I sighed.
"Oh crap is right, young lady," Frank scolded.
"You are a bad kid, it's probably because of that stupid father of yours! I'm glad he's dead."
I turned away. I couldn't look at this freak, the guy who ruined my life. "You have NO right to say that about my father. I wish it would've been YOU that would've slipped and died, it would've saved our entire family from falling through the cracks! My father deserved to live, and you come in and ruin our family!" I screamed. I could hear Chase, Cassie and mom waking up. We were screaming really loud.
"You little brat! Maybe you should've fallen WITH him!"
"You get out of this house!"
"You can't kick me out! I'm 16! Where am I gonna go?" I demanded.
"Go live with that dumb friend of yours, what's her name? Banana-Pee?"
"Go die in a hole and rot!" I screamed.
Chase came running over and hugged me. "Oh sissy, don't go!"
Frank knew about my drinking problem, and I seriously hoped he never told the rest of my family. It would be too much for them all. I looked at Cassie- she knew. She looked at my so depressingly. Now when I see her that's all I see is her face. I hugged him and left.
-Present Day-
Well now you know my life story. Some story, huh? When I turned 18 I checked myself into rehab and I was a different person.
All this bad memory crap made me sweat so I played some chess to get my mind off it.
Of course I went into labor.
Why hello my little angel, Shay Parker!
and Tianana Parker! (Tia-nana) Gift the family and I something at
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ileena

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...poor Owen! Also good to hear about Paisley's past...I'm planning on doing a "look back" into Hadley's life soon as well...Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to read about Hadley's past!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!