Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Official Hiatus Announcement


Alrighty, don't be alarmed, I'm not quitting: I'm officially putting Paisley's challenge on hiatus. I wasn't going to do this but I realized I haven't posted much since November and that's a little bit pathetic so I thought I should give you guys the respect you deserve and tell you what's goin' on. I've been having quite a bit of problems with life recently: my sister had a baby (not a problem but it's time consuming), I struggle with anxiety and depression, I'm an extremely sick person, and my biggest problem is that, frankly, I'm a lazy butt. I've started the next post, so worry not, I'm making progress! It's my goal to be past baby 100 by the time school starts in September.

I love every one of you and I'm really hoping to get the next post out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile, leave a comment!