Sunday, March 11, 2012

Babies 44 and 45- Part Two: She's... Dead?

CRUD! I'm back in the stupid box again. WILL SOMEONE GET ME OT OF HERE?
Lastly is Thomas. He still looks exactly like his dad other than his skin tone. And he still styles his hair weird...
Sorry guys! For important reasons, I had to age Thomas up into a YA... he looks exactly the same... sorry...
After the birthday festivities, Jesse called. "Hello?" I asked, excited to be talking to him.
"Hey Paisley!" he said happily. "I have something... important to ask you. Will you meet me at the waterfall in... fifteen minutes?"
I happily accepted and headed out.
When I saw him, my heart melted, as it usually does. He ran up to me and kissed me. "I'm not sure exactly how to ask this," he hesitated, rubbing the back of his head with one hand like he always does when he's nervous. "So I guess I'll just ask it... Will you move in with me?"
I frowned, did he really just ask what I think he just asked? No. Wait. Did he? Hm...
His voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Paisley, what do you say?"
My mind went into it's thing where it thinks about all the possibilities, good and bad, in about five seconds. "What about the challenge?" I asked. How could he overlook something so... important? Or maybe he didn't, but he still wants to move in with me?
"You can keep doing it. You could just use the sperm bank. What do you think?"
I thought about all the possibilities once more. "Hm..." I began. "What about the kids?"
"What about them?" he asked innocently. "We could raise them as... ours."
I beamed at this idea. Someone to help me raise the kids! Someone who will be able to understand what I go through! (other than my challenge mother friends)

The possibilities ran through my head once more. "What will we tell the kids? Like..."
"How will we tell the kids why they call me their dad but I'm not truly? And why all their siblings have different fathers than them? And how none of their siblings are my children?"
I raised my brow. "Exactly."

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
"Then of course, I'd love for you to move in with me."
He grinned, flashing his white teeth. "I have something for you. A... late Valentines present."
"What?" I asked, confused. "You gave me a present."
"Yeah, a friggin picture, Paisley. You gave me a car. So... here's your present."
I gaped. A CAR!? And a nice one at that. HOLY FLIP! A CAR!
I kissed him to my hearts content and headed home. When I did, of course, the dang blue haired butt face was waiting for me.
She decided to hang around for a while, which I didn't mind, but it was hard for me to pay attention to her since all I could do was fantasize about when Jesse was going to move in.

Okay... so since it's taken me forever to get this post out, I am going to release it without pictures for the rest of the way... and just a warning... it's ridiculously short... But to make up for it, the next one will be twice as long!! 
Jesse began moving in right away. I offered to repaint my room but he insisted it was fine the way it was. If you say so...

After he had settled in, I went into labor. Ah, perfect. I greeted into the world a boy and a girl, Tara and Aaron!

Life was perfect for the first few weeks. Tara and Aaron were perfect little angels. Nothing could get any better that that. Until I got a call from Caitlin.

She was in tears and could barely spit out the words, "Paisley! Something bad... has happened..."
"Caitlin? What's wrong!? Are you hurt?" I yelled. I have never seen Caitlin cry. Except once, when her mother died.
It was silent for a moment as she tried to collect herself enough to speak. "Anna-Leigh is dead."

Hey everyone! Didn't expect that, huh? Well... it took a lot of convincing to myself that I should do this... I have my reasons for making her die... although I feel bad... Also, I am SO sorry this post was so short! AH! I just had to get it out. After all, this is a Valentines post and it's March... And yes, I know this is a five second read... I just needed to get it out! GAH! I feel ashamed about how long it took to get this out! 

3 comments:

  1. oh...
    I think im going to cry!
    and so I will... *weeps, weeps, weeps, weeps*
    aahhh.
    relief.
    nice post, cant wait till' next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh! jaw. Dropped. Well played sir!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!