Monday, August 6, 2012

Just Two More Orange Haired Parker Children- Babies 54 and 55

Hello everyone! There are a few things I'd like to say before you start. First, I'm SO sorry it took so long to get this out. I feel really bad, but it's here now! Personal reasons and such, you know? Second, I'd like to apologize for how short this is. I had a severe case of writer's block, and Skye was rushing me to get it out, so I decided just to post it as is. That's also why the pregnancy is so rushed. Okay, read on and enjoy! 

Midnight and Platinum aged up beautifully, as they did every time before. He and Ryn didn't make it very long after he aged up, but he's okay with it. The twins have decided to move in together for the time being, until they can finish college. Midnight is trying to become a baker and is planning on starting her own little bakery downtown someday. I look forward to the day when I can simply walk down the street and grab a (hopefully free) cookie from my daughter.

Caramel and Toffee are gorgeous young boys, who I know will be heartbreakers. Caramel has already had three girlfriends in the span of two weeks, while Toffee hits on every cute girl he encounters. It's actually quite silly to watch, but as long as they aren't messing with anyone's feelings, I'm fine with it. Caramel has asked if I would enroll him into a boarding school to, in his words, "get him away from that idiot twin of his." Their bond shattered once they developed clashing personalities, which made me sad, but I knew not all multiples could get along.
Erik was still a cutie and loved to use his imagination. Outdoor and indoor activities were fine by him, but he preferred to use his mind creativity to entertain himself. The only times he was truly happy was when he was a submarine captain in the bathtub, a racecar driver on the couch, a king of the royal court at the dinner table, or a t-rex, prince or astronaut. He would waltz around the house wearing the funniest costumes that made me giggle. Aside from playing pretend, he loved to paint as well. He could paint almost anything he set his mind to, and I signed him up to an after school club so he could work on his abilities.

Lastly is Louise: She got Sky's large eyes but my hair and eye color. She reminded me a lot of baby Laura, in the way that she was always happy and giggly. I hoped she stayed that way forever. She also loved to curl her hair every morning, and if it wasn't just right, I'd have to start all over until she was content with her hair. Such a silly girl, but I couldn't love her any more than I already do. 

I got to work on finding a good boarding school for Caramel to go to once I had Midnight and Platinum situated in their new apartment. I decided on Smuggsworth Prep School, because apparently they were the best in the country for young geniuses. To get into a school such as that, he needed to have his I.Q. tested and it ranked at the genius level. I felt a little embarrassed that I had never noticed it before, but what mattered was finding the money to get him into this ridiculously expensive private school. Once I added the cost of his uniform, textbooks, and the enrollment fee, I was about ready to rip out my hair.

What if every child I had wanted to be enrolled into a private school such as that? I was already broke and doing that wouldn't help very much! When I told Skye my worries, she offered to pay for the tuition. I rejected right away, of course, but I didn't want her to give up. I felt terrible taking cash from my best friend, but honestly, I was desperate. Without much convincing, I accepted the offer and sent Caramel off.

He hugged us goodbye, including Toffee, which surprised me, and hopped into a taxi.

Once he was gone, I found a new challenge father by the name of Luke Johnson. It was scary how much he reminded me of my friend Laura Johanson. The same purple hair, eyes, everything... First Skye's male equal, and now Laura's. When will it end?

After doing what needed to be done, I cleaned up the house and cooked dinner for the kids still living at home.

The next morning I ran some errands and got a text from my friend Chloe Moreau asking how I was doing. After chatting for a while via text, I asked her to come over so we could finally meet in person. She agreed and a meeting was planned for six o' clock, so until then I headed home and began my daily chores.

Chloe was over before I knew it, so when she approached the door I extended my hand and she took it without hesitation. "Why so formal?" she asked.

I laughed and shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I get nervous before meeting challenge mothers. Anyhow, what would you like to do? We could go somewhere or do something in the basement. I'm a boring person. I apologize."



She giggled and shook her head. "I'm sure that's not true. How about we try out your basement?" I nodded and we headed downstairs. After a few hours of derping around, Chloe had to get home to her kids, so I said my goodbyes and sighed as she walked to her car. The life of a challenge mother is a lonely one, but one worth living, you could say.

I ushered the kids to bed and hopped into my plush paradise myself. It had been an... eventful day, or, in other words, a tiring day. I swear, if I didn't get a break soon I would go insane and go on a murdering spree. With Skye as my accomplice, probably. It does just make sense, doesn't it?

With that in mind (the break thing, not the murdering thing) I told Toffee to watch the younger kids and headed out to do my own thing. First was a nice massage at the salon then I went to the bistro and indulged in expensive, fattening foods. After which I went to the beach to work on my tan, leaving my children home alone all day long.
*~Toffee's Point of View~*

I love Mom and am glad that she was taking a day to herself, but that day to herself was not benefiting me in the slightest. Erik wouldn't shut up, what with his "imagination" and all. Louise wouldn't stop crying and screaming out for Mommy. Honestly, how does that woman do it all day every day? And she's been going at it for a year! Well, I suppose that's why she's taking a break, huh?

With Caramel being hundreds of miles away, our relationship somehow got better. We talked all the time and eventually I even started missing the guy. You repeat this to no one, got it? Especially my mom, because she'd get all gushy and I really didn't like it when she was like that.

To shut Erik up, I picked him up and plopped him in front of the TV in the basement. I shoved a pacifier into Louise's mouth and set her in the nursery. With them taken care of, I did my homework and invited my girlfriend over.

Her name was Quinn and she was perfection in my eyes. My mother didn't know about her yet, but that was because she was always so stressed out and I didn't want her saying something to Quinn that she'd regret. My mom has been known to do that.

Mainly all we did was make out on the couch. I know some people wouldn't call that dating, but whatever. At some point in time Erik came in for some reason and saw us kissing. He didn't take it very well and ran off screaming and covering his eyes. "I CAN HEAR YOU FROM DOWNSTAIRS!" he yelled as he slid down the banister. I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing with Quinn.

When Mom came home, she was in for a surprise. She gasped quietly and composed herself quickly before Quinn could notice. "Oh!" Quinn exclaimed, hopping up from the couch. "You must be Ms. Parker! I've been dying to meet you! My name is Quinn!" She shook Mom's hand and gave her best grin.

Mom smiled nervously, probably more confused than anything. She was the best at meeting her kid's significant others, in the way that she never looked nervous or said something offensive, so I assumed that this time she was caught off guard. After regaining control, she smiled sweetly and said, "Hello Quinn, it's so nice to meet you. Would you like something to drink?" After this was said, it was pretty much impossible to separate them. Don't get me wrong, I love that they get along, but really? She's my girlfriend! Release your hold, Mother and give her back!

I shooed Quinn out of the house once Mom had finished blabbering to her so she didn't have to endure any more of her constant chatter. Why is it that the only thing that my mom can do to set me off is hog my girlfriend?

*~Paisley's Point of View~*



Apparently I made Toffee mad because he refused to speak to me for almost a week after I met Quinn. I didn't try to talk to him, though, because I knew that he just needed time to cool off.

Caramel was due to come home for a visit once a month, and that time was coming up quickly. The only time Toffee spoke to me was to tell me that Caramel decided he didn't want to come back because he still needed to stay away from home for a while.

This wasn't happy news but I respected his wishes and continued on with the kids currently at home. "MOOOOOOOOOOM!" Erik screamed from up the stairs. When I didn't answer, he called again, "MOOOOOOOOOOM!"

I sighed and replied, "What is it?"

He came sprinting down the stairs at the sound of my voice. "CAN I INVITE THERESA OVER! PLEEEEASE?"

"Who?" I asked, slightly dumbfounded at his request. I had never heard of the girl he was asking about before.

"My friend! I really like her and I wanted to introduce her to my family, since you are the best family in the world!" His giddy reply left me feeling warm. . "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Oh, and by the way... Theresa is Quinn's baby sister! WE CAN ALL BE RELATED IF I WERE TO MARRY HER."

I nodded and smiled. "Of course she can come over. And that would be cool if you could all be related."


A few days later, my water broke, so I ran upstairs and gave birth to twins, Chloe Parker and Lincoln Parker! 

Really, I'm actually ashamed of that ending. It was so rushed! But, meh, what can I do? :P Also, thanks to Chloe Moreau for letting me use Chloe! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for having Chloe in your post ^_^

    Louise is so adorable!! I can't get over the cuteness :D

    Erik is hilarious. I sense he has a little girlfriend? xD

    You named a baby after me!! ^_^ Thanks! That makes me happy ^_^

    Great post. It was short, but AMAZING :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ^_^

      I know! Every time I look at her, I can't help but giggle. :D

      Hehe, I love him so much. Yes, possibly. He sure likes her a lot. xD

      Yes I did! You're so welcome, and I'm glad that it makes you happy. ^_^

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. I loved Luke Johnson. ;D

    All of the kids are so cute! I especially loved little Erik.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D

      Thanks! Yeah, I love Erik so much. He sure is a cutie. xD

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Awwww! That post was great! No self hating dang it! The kids are adorable and the story with Toffee and Quinn was cute. Good job getting over the writers block!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      Haha, I'll try.

      Thank you! I think they're adorable too! :D

      Hehe, it was hard, but I managed. xD

      Delete

Make me smile, leave a comment!