Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby 58: Part Two- Now I See It...

'Allo! Before you read I'd just like to point out the poll on the right side of mah blog, in case you didn't see it, but you probably did. It would be cool if you could vote on it, because I'd really like to know what you think. And I do realize that she won't be finishing her challenge for a while, but I'd still like to know what will probably be in my future. :3 

And I'm sorry for how short this post is. Hopefully the next one will be longer. I also apologize for how little pictures there are. I honestly was too lazy and just wanted to get this post out as soon as possible. In fact, there's barely any. But really, pictures don't tell the story as well as the words, so we're good. ^_^
*********************************************************************************


Louise aged up to be one of the prettiest of my children (don't tell any of the other one's I said that). She still blames herself for what happened to Chloe, even though it wasn't her fault in any way. She broke up with Jeremy, (not all that surprising) and moved out on her own, tempted to start a challenge of her own. I, of course, support her and hope that maybe someday she can carry on my legacy.

Chloe and Lincoln also age up beautifully. Even though she can't remember her past, Chloe's not much different from before. She still loves to play the piano and gets straight A's in all of her classes. Although, since she's still pretty helpless, the twin's roles have reversed: nowadays, Linc is the one looking out of her, instead of the other way around. It warms my heart to see that although she can't remember how good of friends they used to be, they're even better friends now.

Molly and Simon  are adorable little kids who look a lot like Calista Smith (of course, since their father was a Calista look-a-like!) Molly is content to sit around all day and read, while Simon prefers to play chess in his free time. Since they both classify as "nerds" they get teased a lot, requiring me to go down to the school to straighten things out, which can get quite stressful.

Before Louise moved out of the house, all of the kids lined up to take the first ever family photo! I decided I wanted to begin doing this, just for fun, and to be able to snap a photo of all my kids together! 


Paisley, I need to talk to you. Now. Call me when you get this. The text I received from William worried me. It sounded urgent, so I dialed his number quickly. It rang for only a moment, and the next second Will's deep voice said, "Paisley, thank goodness."

"What is it you needed to talk about?" I asked, standing in the kitchen, sipping on a glass of orange juice Chloe had made.

He sighed sadly, sorrow spilling out of his voice. "I'm moving. To Sunlit Tides."

I furrowed my eyebrows, shocked at this news. "W-what?"

"I know, I'm sorry, but I accepted the date before I knew I was going to be living there. I have to move for my job because the models are apparently "more attractive" in sunny places, for whatever reason they might think that. I truly am sorry, but I don't think I can go through with this date knowing that I won't be able to have a second one with you."

"I'll come with you," I said quickly, no thinking involved in my choice of words. At all.

It was silent for a moment. "What?" was his surprised reply.

"I'll come with you," I repeated, more calmly.

"B-but why? We haven't even known each other that long, and we aren't even dating, so what would make 
you come with a man you barely know?"

"I don't know," I said, "I just want to get out of Sunset Valley. I've lived here for quite a while and I'm starting to get sick of it. I just need a new view, you know? And then I could still get my date with you."

I could hear the smile through what he said next. "That would... be really great, darlin'. Really, really, great."

I nodded and grinned. "Well, when do we leave?"

"I leave tomorrow, but you can come whenever you'd like."

So it was settled. I didn't really know what compelled me to make that abrupt decision, but I was glad I did. The time that I ended up spending in Sunlit Tides were some of the happiest of my life. 
*********************************************************************************
Within a week, me, Chloe, Lincoln, Molly and Simon were all standing at the exit of the Sunlit Tides airport, taking a deep breath, preparing ourselves for a new life that was waiting just a few steps beyond the glass door.

It had been surprisingly easy to convince the kids to move here. Chloe didn't mind since she really didn't know her life in Sunset Valley, Lincoln was keen to go wherever his twin went, and Molly and Simon had no friends that they didn't want to leave behind, so we packed, sold the house, car and said goodbye to our family.

"Mom, what do you think it's going to be like here? D'ya think the school's gonna be fun?" Chloe asked, her hand shaking slightly, moving her pack gently.

I nodded. "Yes honey, I think that it will be great. You'll make a ton of friends and I'm sure the teachers will be good, too!"

"Mama, do the people here have accents?" Molly squeaked, clutching onto me, clearly scared out of her mind.

I nodded again. "You heard the man at the desk, didn't you? He had a Hawaiian accent."

"So this is Hawaii?" Simon asked. I nodded once more, directing it at him.

"And what if we don't like it?" asked Lincoln.

I sighed. "Then tough, kid, because I've already sold everything we own except the furniture. You're just gonna have to deal."

We walked out the door and piled into the airport shuttle, and the driver, a dark, and very gorgeous man, turned around and smiled at me. "Aloha, Ms. Parker! Is it true that you're a one hundred baby challenge mother?" he asked, starting up the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, because I was wondering if I could participate? The sperm bank will pay me for my donation, and I could really use the cash, and I'm sure you could never turn down the help of a father?"

I thought his offer over. "Sure, why not? I'm pregnant now, so after this baby is born I'll give you a call. Can I have your number when we get to the house?"

He nodded. "Sure thing, Paisley, just sit tight everyone, we should be there in about fifteen minutes."

The rest of the drive was spent in silence, with the exception of the occasional "Look at that, Mom!" When the shuttle slowly came to a stop, the kids and I turned our heads to the lot to the right of us. "Oh wow," Chloe sighed as I opened up the door. "The air here is amazing, isn't it?"

Molly nodded and slung her backpack over her shoulder. "They better have okay curriculum here, because if they don't, pain will be inflicted."

Simon nodded his head in agreement, earning disgusted looks from their older siblings. "Weirdos," Lincoln mumbled as we walked up the small steps into the house. It was small, but for now it would have to work.
"This... is a port-a-potty. Are we sure this is a house?" Chloe asked, taking a look around.

"Sure, it's small," I said, setting down my suitcase, "but it will work for the time being. Listen, my decision to move here was so sudden and it all happened so fast that I didn't have enough time to have a home built. That will come later, after you kids have gotten settled into your school and life here."

In that moment, William walked through the door, a big, goofy grin plastered on his face. "Will--" I started, but one look at his head had me standing, dumbfounded. "William Johnson, what the--What happened to your hair?" It was now light purple with darker lavender streaks lining his hair.

He shrugged. "This is my natural hair color," he said. "I had a girlfriend once who didn't like it, so I died it brown to make her happy. But I feel like I can be myself around you, and I was really starting to miss my real color, so I got it dyed back to the way it used to be. What do you think?"

I laughed. "Wow, well, I'm speechless," I said, "It's a really cool color. I could really use you in my challenge."

His eyes widened. "Woman, we haven't even been on our first date yet, and you're inviting me back to your place? Pushy, pushy."

I giggled and nodded. "Sure, if that's how you want to think of it. I've already accepted another offer for the next baby, but after that, what would you say?"

"I'd say I'm in!" he exclaimed.

"Great! So, what exactly are you here for?"

"Just to make sure that you're settling in okay, I guess. And I wanted to see you."

When Chloe's eyes widened, he specified, "In a friendly way, not like that."

She narrowed her eyes and walked away to unpack her things. "Mama, who is this?" Molly inquired, approaching Will and I.

"This is my friend William Johnson," I replied.

She gave him a curious look and followed Chloe into the other room, leaving us, alone, in her wake. "So, would you like to do something with me today, or is it not a good time?"

I shrugged and sighed. "I'd really love to, you know I would, but I don't think now is the right time to go on our date. Maybe next week sometime? I'm just busy, and I still need to move in."

"Then how 'bout I help you?" he offered happily.

"Erm... Why would you want to do that?"


"Because I like you and want to make it easier on you, I guess. Buuut, if you don't want me making your life easier, I can just leave. " He turned around, prepared to leave, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him a back.

"Ah, ah, ah! You're going nowhere, Mr. Johnson. You hear me, man?" He chuckled and went to work on unpacking some boxes. The next seven hours were spent bickering over where couches should go and what drawers utensils should go in, and we were finally all finished.

William hugged me goodbye and set off on his way, leaving me alone with the kids. For now, our house was small and crappy and pretty useless, but it was all we had, so I resorted to making dinner for us since boredom was crashing over me like a wave.

"The furniture is super dusty," Molly drawled. "I'm going to dust it."

"Okay, that would be helpful," I replied, stirring the soup in the large pot. "Hey, while Molly's doing that... 
Chloe, can you mop the kitchen, Lincoln, you vacuum any carpet in this house, and Simon, could you please go make beds?" They all nodded, but Chloe and Lincoln groaned before doing so while Simon skipped off to follow my requests.

"FA LA LA LA LA!" Chloe screamed, running around like a complete spaz, singing into the mop end. "I LURVE YOU MR. MOP! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!"

A few seconds later, Lincoln walked in silently, and said, "What." She turned around and laughed hysterically.

"MR. MOP HAS PROPOSED. HE SAYS HE LURVES ME TOO! FALALALALALALA!"
Me, pouring the soup into some bowls, raised my eyebrows and sighed. "May I ask what you're doing?" I chuckled.

"Obviously," she moaned, "I am being a weirdo. That is what I do best. Weirdness is my specialty. ER'RBODY LOOK OUT!" she exclaimed. "WEIRD MA'AM COMIN' THROUGH!"

I honestly had no idea what that was about. Maybe she ran into a drug dealer and got high? Either that or she's just extremely bored. Hopefully the latter.

After eating dinner, I settled into bed. I had a feeling that tomorrow was going to be a strange day, but I didn't know why.

The next day, I waddled downstairs to begin making breakfast, but was soon interrupted by water trickling down my legs: I was in labor. I went into my room and gave birth to Jeremy Parker, and immediately aged him up into a toddler.

A few hours after I finished bringing life into the world, the doorbell rang. I skipped over to the door, creaked it open, and stepped back, shocked to see who it was. "S-Skye?" I stuttered.

"Paisley, I couldn't let you leave. There's something I discovered not too long ago, and I think you know what it is. I love you Paisley Parker." Then she leaned in and planted her lips on mine. 
*********************************************************************************
Okay, I know this is really out of the blue but Skye and I were talking last night and she said that Skye and Paisley are her OTP. So, I said "why not just make them get together? It would make sense." Then we got super excited and I changed the outcome of this post and eiohta;otajwthiu So much happiness, everyone. I had never really thought about it until she brought it up, but I can really see them being an adorable couple. So, that is how it happened. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. D'aw, so cute! ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. KHKHSKLAFDHLKSA

    SUNLIT TIDES!!! :D

    I am in complete and utter shock o.o

    I did not see that coming.

    Excellent post! :D Can't wait for the next one!

    ~Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3

      Whoop! Sunlit Tides! I am a copycat, aren't I? :3

      Well, that is understandable. I didn't even know until the night before I posted this. o.O

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Great post! The kids are adorable and Sunlit Tides? Awesome! Its so gorgeous! And Paisley & Skye?! Can't say I am surprised! They've been besties for forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thanks so much!

      I agree, I think they're adorable too! ^_^

      Mm, Sunlit Tides is gorgeous. :D

      Hehe, I suppose it's really not that surprising, is it? :P

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. The kiddos are super adorable! :D

    Sunlit Tides? I can't wait to see more pictures of it. That's such a beautiful town.

    Skye and Paisley...
    I totally ship them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree! :D

      Mm, it is. I'm really excited to open that save file and get started on the screen shots.

      I do too. :3

      Delete

Make me smile, leave a comment!