Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Pointy Eared Surprise- Babies 61 and 62

Once again, I'm sorry for how short/rushed this post is. I was running out of ideas/motivation, and I just wanted to get it posted. I hope you enjoy it regardless! And sorry for the lack of pictures. I ran into some complications while taking the screenshots, but hopefully the next one will be photo plentiful. 

Molly and Simon aged up into gorgeous young adults, ready to head off on their own. Simon is currently in medical school, while Molly's going to college to become a scientist. She won't really tell me exactly what kind of science she wants to get into. "That is for me to know and for you to find out," she said. Meh, can't really argue with her, can I? 


 

Jeremy  goes next and, oh my word, is he perfect! He takes great care of his sleek blonde hair, combing it to the side each morning, and if it isn't right the first time, he will do it over and over again until he looks "flirtatious." His purple eyes remind me a lot of Skye's, so I have no idea how he actually got them. His father had blue eyes. Ah well, just one of those genetic mysteries, huh?

 
Next up are Harry and Hermione. Hermione ages up to be a Hadley Reed clone, which makes it extremely hard to look away from her because she's just so cute! She's already picking up sarcasm, the kind that would make Hadley proud. Harry is an adorable little boy, with his dark hair, but he doesn't look too much like either of his parents, which I don't mind. I still love him as much as Hermione. 


The kids line up for our next family photo, and it turns out just as adorable as the rest, but I can't really hang up each of these photos, so I store it for safe keeping where I can pull it out and admire it as much as I want later on in life. 

Once we've taken the last photo, Molly and Simon leave my house for good, and my phone starts to ring. "Everard!" I exclaimed once I pushed talk. "What's up? You usually don't call me until later in the day."

"I finished your house," she explained, causing excitement to burst through me immediately. "You and the kids can move in whenever you'd like. I'll send you the address, but I can't come with you to it, although I wish I could."

"Oh that's fine, I know you have to stay home with your many kids. Thanks Everard! See you later!"

"Bye, love ya," she said quickly and hung up. Her rushed behavior wasn't all that surprising to me: she had spent the last few weeks working on my house and she still had her children that she had to worry about. Now that she was finished with my needs, she had to get caught up on her spawn's wants.  

Considering I didn't need to take my furniture with me since Skye bought new pieces for me, the kids and I packed up our dishes and cups, piled into the car and headed to our new home.

My mouth dropped when I entered it. It was perfect! It really helped that Skye knew me better than anyone else, because she designed everything to my taste... and it was orange! Orange everywhere! I was in orange heaven! The walls, the floors... ORANGE! Well, some of the floors were the color of Skye's hair, but still! (I guess she had to put herself in there somehow)  

Before I got a chance to look around the house though, I headed to the sperm bank and picked up the next father's contribution! His name was Alan Rights, and looked exactly like Amber Lights. If I was correct, he should be the last challenge mother look-a-like, so I could continue onto other fathers that didn't resemble my friends. 


After doing all that, I headed to my new house and took a look around. I wouldn't want to bore you with pictures of my house, so I'll just say that it's very nice, m'kay?

After we were able to settle into the house, my phone began to ring again. Putting it up to my ear, I said, 

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Parker," said the deep, strangely mysterious voice. "My name is Elrond. Let's keep this brief. I am an elf, and my species is endangered. I was wondering if you'd like to join our race and help us populate 
the world with elves?"

"Sure!" I said, unable to control myself. Hey, I was once a vampire, I'm sure being an elf would be a piece of cake. And I'd get those cool pointed ears, and all my children would too!

"Great, I will be over there quickly." The moment he hung up, the doorbell rang. Curious, I walked over to the door, opened it, and wasn't at all shocked to see a large man with dark purple hair, purple skin, and bright red eyes on my doorstep. "Hello, I am the elf you talked to a moment ago."

"Hello," I said, taken aback momentarily at his overall gorgeousness. "How does it work, exactly?"

He grabbed my hand, took out a large needle, and sunk it into my flesh. "Gah!" I cried, not expecting it to hurt that bad.

"This process is going to be long and painful. I would suggest going to your room and putting a towel into your mouth to muffle you screams."

"What!?" I yelled. "Screams!? It's really going to hurt that bad!?"

"Yes, I will call you once you have had the babies you are pregnant with now. I expect you will let me be the first elf  father." And with that, he turned on his heel and disappeared.

"What--What the hell just happened?" I muttered to myself, closing the door and heading to the boy's room. 
"Jeremy, I need you to watch the kids. I'm, uh, gonna be in my room for a while. If you hear screams just... Ignore them, 'kay?" I said through the door.

"M'kay, Mom," he replied absently, leaving me free to go to my room and lay down. I set a grey wash cloth next to me as I lay there, prepared to put it in my mouth and bite down on it.

When nothing happened for about an hour, I allowed myself to fall asleep. It wasn't until about midnight that I awoke with a start. A searing pain shot through my entire body, leaving me momentarily paralyzed. I let out a loud scream and quickly stuffed the cloth into my mouth, biting down on it as hard as I could.

For the first hour, I flailed around on my bed, unable to control myself. The pain grew steadily worse, and all I wanted was to die where I was. The pain abruptly stopped, leaving me whimpering, afraid to move.

Then my ears began to burn, and another searing pain burst through them. After about five minutes, when the pain stopped, I put my hand up to one of my ears and was slightly surprised to feel not my usual round ones, but pointed ones.

Through the rest of the night, all I wanted to do was strangle someone. I don't remember ever being that uncomfortable. I eventually fell asleep, but was greeted with terrible, unsettling dreams, where I first murdered my children, my parents and my siblings, and then Skye.

When I awoke again, the sun was peaking in through the shutters on my window and sweat was dripping down my face. I pushed myself off of my bed and looked into the mirror. What I saw was completely not... me.

My eyes were a pale yellow-y color, and my ears were really pointy. Examining myself in awe, I grinned widely. I was an elf! Maybe all the pain I had gone through over the night would be worth it!
*********************************************************************************

A few days later, even though I was still adjusting to no longer being human, I gave birth to babies sixty-one and sixty-two, Ginny and Cho Parker! 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.

    I'm skyping you and saying this out loud so it won't be a surprise.

    ERMERGERD! MER GERFRENDS AR ELF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Paisley is now an elf. That's so cool! 8)

    Hehe, I didn't mind the lack of pictures and I'm glad you were able to get this post out. We all have our moments when we run out of ideas and lack motivation.

    Great post!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love her wittle ears! They're just so adorable!

      That makes me feel better! Yeah, except my moments where I lack motivation seem to happen all the time. >.<

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting! (and sorry it took so long to reply)

      Delete
  3. An elf? Wow! I wonder how that's going to play out! And yes, Sarcasm is something Hadley would be extremely proud of! LOL Awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, an elf! We'll see how it plays out. :D

      Haha, I figured she'd be proud of her sarcasm. She's a master herself. ^_^

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Yay.

    Man, I do want supernatural.

    good post again Annie!

    ~Loren-Electra-Ebony

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!