Saturday, September 17, 2011

Babies #16 and #17: A Very Couchy Post!

 I didn't really like Tianana's hair, but it's her hair, she can do what she wishes.
 And of course, as always, a fire started.
 Shay ended up looking quite pretty, but she got a big nose!
 Corinne was breath taking. (just like the real Corinne! Love you sis! Oh yes, I put you in my blog. Whatcha gonna do about it? :P)
 Dailyn was quite the cutie and didn't change much from when she was a toddler.
 Michael ended up with thin lips and I didn't know where he got them from.
 The days following Faye's birth were quiet. She didn't cry much and was very cuddly.
 The sun was blazing so I grabbed my two of four kids still living in the house and dragged them outside.


 We had quite a fun time on the slip n' slide!
 Then we moved on to the pool.
 "Hey Dailyn," Corinne called.
"What?" Dailyn groaned.
 "Take this, pippy!"
 Dailyn was not happy and looked as if she were about to plant a bomb on Corinne.
 "Jerk!" she squealed. Corinne looked kind of worried. I just stared as the war began.
 "Ah!" Corinne moaned as Dailyn got her revenge.
"That's what you get."
 "Little brat," she mumbled under her breath as she glared at her.
 "Let's settle this the old fashioned way; hold breath contest," Corinne said.
 Corinne won of course. "I'm just better than you," she said, matter-of-factually. 
 Corinne looked beautiful as the water hit her face. I got sad as I realized that she wouldn't be able to be in the sun for much longer; after she grew up, she would be a full vampire.


 We had quite a good time in the sprinkler!
 Michael decided it would be a good idea to try to chew the doll's head off.
 And what did I say about Corinne being a romantic? Romance novel sitting on her desk! I was RIGHT!

 I decided to take the kids out to eat.
 Then I called Anna-Leigh. With all the stress going on in her life, I decided it was time to take her to a club.
 "Hey, sorry I'm late," she said as she walked up to The Grind. "Ida pooped."
 "Then she barfed."
 "Dude," I began.
 "No baby talk. Especially not that type of baby talk. This is girls night, baby!"
 "A round of drinks for me and my friend," I said to the bartender.
 "Here ya go, babe. Get super drunk! Tonight is your night!"
"Thanks, Paisley."
 I looked over and saw Chris and Jake dancing. It didn't exactly 'warm my heart' to see my babies at a club, but as long as they were together, right?
 Then I decided it was my turn to get super drunk. I needed it.

 Anna and I decided to be dorks and started dancing on tables.
 See what I mean? Dorks!
 "Oh yeah, get down like this, girly!" she said.
 "Nuh uh, like THIS!" I said back.
 "Eeeee!" she squealed.
"You are SO drunk."
 "Uh huh, uh huh! Do the twist arama! WOOT WOOT!" I sang.
 "You're jealous of my super sweet moves," I said as she just stared at me like I was a ghost.
 "Nuh uh! You're just super jealous of MY moves!" she said as she basically started to act like a drunk monkey.
 "Looza!" I said as I put my butt in her face. "You wish you were as AWESOME as me!"

 Then we managed to get some SWEET pictures in! My favorite was the bottom one.



 Then before we knew it, it was morning so we went to my house and, of course like the children we were, used the slip n' slide. The slide really helped me through hard times.
 Hop scotch match!
 "Mom, get your friend away from me," Dailyn said as Anna-Leigh did her impression of Funky the Monkey.
-Corinne's POV-
 Mom, of course, got called on a free vacation. I don't know what it was about her and her vacations, but I was left in charge.
 I worked on my writing skill and got to level ten! (that's because the REAL Corinne is an AMAZING writer! I hope I can one day be as good as her!)
 I looked over and saw Dailyn and aunt Anna-Leigh being dorks. SHE might as well be her mother.

 I honestly don't know...
 Agh! How does mom DO it?
 All Dailyn did was play with this freaky doll.
 And of course complained.
 I decided it would be good to teach Michael to talk.
 Anna-Leigh took care of Faye.
 And Kept Dailyn busy, which really helped me.
 Of course Owen came to visit!
 I checked in on Dailyn and she was sleeping like an angel.
 But Michael, not so much.
 To shut him up I taught him how to walk.
 and when that STILL didn't shut him up, I tossed him in the air, which worked.
 It was Dailyn's first day of school so I sat next to her on the bus.
 When I got home Michael was singing to his toy bunny. Creepy. It stares at you.
 I went over and started playing with the doll house.
 I thought the baby-sitter was really cute so I started flirting with him.
 Then he grabbed my hands.
 And I kissed him.
 Then he kissed me.
 Dailyn told me about her crush, Malcolm Landgraab and how he told her that he had a crush on her, too. I was happy for her.

 "Stupid, bald teacher. A woman, at that," I grumbled as I did my homework. Hmm... a bald woman, I thought then laughed. I didn't have anything against women, but bald women by choice just made me crack up!
 Then I played with Michael. "Oh yes, Mikey, I WILL take your jelly beans because I CAN!"
 That made him giggle. "Nuh uh! I'll take YWOR jewey beans!"
 Unfortunately, the fun had to end. And the fresh air, too.
 I wanted to look good for Davy, my boyfriend/baby-sitter, no, not MY baby-sitter, so I changed my clothes into something that actually matched.


 Oh Faye, Faye, Faye.
 Cereal!
-Paisley's POV-
 When I got home, I was immediately faced with loads of freakin' laundry. CORINNE! AGH!
 When I went upstairs, she was SLEEPING! Grrr.
 And Michael was in his high chair screaming his head off.
 "It's OK, bubba," I cooed. "Mommy's here."
 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
 I walked in later to see Corinne kissing him atop the head.
 Then I called James. I hadn't seen my baby in a while!
 I walked outside later to see him talking to Corinne. It made me smile to see them getting along, Corinne talked so highly of her daddy. She even CALLED him daddy!
 I finally managed to pull him away, so I sat him down. I put my hand on his.
 "Hey look, that star is you."
"Oh really? Why?"
"Because it's gorgeous."
 He changed and came back out. "Just wanted to look good for my lady."
 We stood up and he gave me a box.
 "Thank you!"
 "This is so sweet!"
 I took it out and put it on. It was a ring. "This is a promise ring. Do you promise to be mine forever?" he asked.
 I leaned in and kissed him, hoping it was answer enough.
 Then I got a call that my next father was in town. His name was Fancy McFancy, please don't ask, I don't know.
 I leaned in and kissed him once we got to my house. I didn't feel right having a baby with someone that I never kissed.
 And he put his sun glasses on. Whatever.
 And Faye started screaming.
 I quickly realized after half starving to death that we didn't have anything in our fridge. What kind of mother AM I?
 The barfing king, apparently.
 I got lazy so I put on some sweats.
 Corinne, thankfully, decided to help out.
 So I slipped into bed.
 I saw nothing in the shower. That's right, nothing.
 Then Owen got out. That was a relief!
 I woke up to the feeling of a squirrel kicking me. Oh wait, that was a baby. In my dream a squirrel was kicking me, it was really weird.
 I also got the feeling to vomit. Of course.
 Then I slipped into bed again even though it was already morning.
 I wanted multiples because I only had FOUR kids in the house so I sat down and listened to some kids music while watching kids TV.

 Michael himself even decided to join me.
 And so did Corinne.
 "Now all I'm saying is that you don't want to end up like that bunny, Corinne. All alone in your hole."
 "What are you talking about, mom?" she asked in between laughs.
"The bunny!" I growled.
 "The bunny is living in his own little world, do you really want to end up like that? Living in your own little world of carrots?"
 "Hehe, look, the bunny is on fire!" I squealed.
 "Shhh, the squirrel is on fire, too."
 "Now, the bunny is in fear for his life and the raccoon is just laughing! What kind of kid's TV show IS this?"
 "The GOOD kind."
 "This is the type of forest animal you DON'T want to start looking like. The flying squirrel is quite weird looking."
 "Menacing menace!" I said solemnly.
 "You are such a dork, mom."
 Corinne really is my daughter. "No bunny! Not in the closet! NO!" we both shouted.
 "Well I TOLD you not to go in the closet!"
 "Hehe, the bunny is on fire again. Stupid bunny."
 This picture describes it all.
 "Ooh, a romance has bloomed between the bunny and mouse. Intriguing," Corinne said as she gasped.
 "The bunny just wants a girlfriend!"
 "Now mom, in the bunny's defense, the mouse is quite attractive."
 "Yes, but the raccoon is better looking."
 "Yeah, go for the raccoon!" she yelled at the TV.
 "Hmm... now that I think about it, the rat might be plotting against them," I thought out loud.
 "Ooh, quite the romantic, Mr. Squirrel!"
"Oh, mom," Corinne sighed.
 "No, no, no! I will NOT stand for this! The bunny is in a romantic relationship with the mouse, but has a crush on the raccoon. What has this forest animal invested world COME to?"
 "Hmm... yes, the squirrel now has a crush on the bunny. What the--?"
 I gasped. "Now the fox is plotting to take over the forest!"
"Mo-om!" Corinne groaned. "You are getting WAY into this show! And it's for FIVE year olds!"
"You're just as into it as I am, babe."
 "Stupid ground hog." Corinne stared at me in disbelief. We had been watching this show for four hours.
 "Aww, animal love! How sweet!" Corinne continued to stare at me.
 We both gasped as the fox grabbed the mouse by the tail. We really are mother and daughter!
 "Mom, what if the mouse and bunny can't be together now?" Corinne asked worriedly.
"Hmm... now what is that bear up to?"
 I shooed Corinne over to the other couch as soon as Dailyn got home from Malcolm's. She was starting to grow a bunny tail and ears and needed to be away from me for a while. Five hours of watching kids TV with your mother is enough.
 Dailyn giggled. "Look at that stupid mole!"
"Shhh Daily, the bear is about to punch the bird!"
 "What if-- what if the mouse is never returned to it's beloved?" Dailyn asked Corinne, almost in tears.
 "Yeah mom. What kind of ending would that be?"
 They both gasped, Dailyn more into it than Corinne.
 "Now wait a second, we're supposed to believe that the fox actually stopped plotting against everyone?" Dailyn demanded.
 They're attention was completely turned on the show.
 "That's dumb! The mouse just BREAKS UP with the bunny so she can be with the squirrel? A LOVE TRIANGLE?" Corinne asked, horrified.
 "Shhh, Corinne, the squirrel is about to propose to the mouse!"
Corinne was in disbelief over what she just heard her little sister say.
 "Ha, dumb bear."
 "Mom, the bear is WITH the fox!" Dailyn told me, quite shocked.
Corinne just laughed. "Well what did you think? The two bad guys WEREN'T together?"
"Well I thought the bear was a guy." (OK, that part was probably really stupid, but, oh well, right?)
 We had a nice family time, me, Michael, Dailyn and Corinne.
 "You know, this bear was originally supposed to be black, not brown." It was my thing to spout out meaningless facts.
 "Cool, right?" I felt like such a dork.


 I sent Corinne and Dailyn outside because they had been inside all day plus more.







 Then they had a hopscotch tournament.

 "So? You win. What's the big deal?" Dailyn said as Corinne started gloating.
 They sent me a picture of these gnomes. That just shows how lazy my kids are. I'm 30 seconds of walking away and they send me a picture from their phones.
 Corinne sat down on the see saw.
 And I heard her call out, "Hey Daily, want to be beaten by me AGAIN?"
"Um... how do you win at the see saw?"
"You just do!"
 "It's on, Fredrica," Dailyn said casually.

While they had fun outside, I continued to sit on my butt.
But eventually, they both came inside and went to bed. I'm worried that Dailyn is going to ask to age up into a young adult so she can live with Corinne. That's how close they are!
Michael did too! What a great influence I am, right?
"Hello?" I said as I answered my annoying phone.
"Paisley. I'm going to China. I got a GREAT job. You know I work at the museum here at Sunset Valley, and they offered the curator job. In China. Promotion. Ten times more money." I couldn't believe what James just told me. Why did he give me the promise ring if he was just going to China?
"I gave you that because I'm only going to be there for a few months. That's all. I needed to know that you weren't going to back down because I was gone."
He hung up and didn't let me say a word, so I sat down on my butt again.
Look how huge I am!
I couldn't let this go, so I called James and made him come over.
I, of course, watched TV while I waited.
He walked in. "James!" I yelled. "You can't just spring a promise ring on me and then tell me you're going to China!"
"Hm?" I pushed. "How could you do that? That is very wrong, James!" He just stared forward.
"Paisley, darling, I needed to know you love me. That made me leave."
"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on just a jolly second, tootz, me loving you makes you leave? HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?"
"Hmm..." He thought about it for a second.
"Because I know when I come back in a few months, there will be a beautiful girl waiting to be there for me. I really do love you, Paisley."

Corinne came in so we put our happy faces on.
The second she left we went back to fighting. "Well you could've told me you were going to China before hand."
"This bunny is the reason I love you."
"Huh?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Mm... nevermind."
"Shh, the bunny is on fire," James said.
I glared at him. "Are you freaking kidding me?"
"No! This show is a love story! I'm the bunny and you're the mouse!"

"James, the mouse gets kidnapped by the fox and goes to the squirrel."
"Wait wait wait, what? I was happy to be dating the mouse!"
"No no no, the mouse leaves the bunny, the Paisley doesn't leave the James."
"I'm still mad at you, James, but go to China. I'll be waiting here."
Then, of course, I FINALLY went into labor.


James freaked out.

Then started cheering me on.
Why hello my little angel, Wendy Parker! (named after my mom in real life) and Andie Parker. (blogger's being dumb again and won't let me type under Andie.) Gift me and the family something at
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ileena

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of family bonding time - especially with the television. I liked both of the videos and the old man that kept walking around in the background, getting in the shot. The gnome picture was very cute. I wish I had gnomes that interesting.

    Christy can really relate to Paisley. Her boyfriend went off to China for several years right after they got serious. Hopefully James doesn't return with the same attitude that Ice did though.

    Looking forward to seeing what the twins look like as toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!