Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby #15: Life Really is Hard

Hello everyone! I've decided I'm going to start giving things titles! Spices it up, right?
 I was lazy so I pulled my hair back, got into a jumpsuit and some Converse.
 Chris looked so cute! He looked like Leighton even more, now!
 Jake is a stick and looks NOTHING like Chris!
 Shay was beautiful, but her nose was pretty big... She is also a girly girl now. What a change, huh?
 Tianana was quite beautiful! She was STILL a girly girl!
 Corinne was a little cutie, and I had a special bond with her because of who her father is. She had a CRAZY sense of style!
 Dailyn is a little cutie. She looks a LOT like her dad.
 Of course, I had to go and do the laundry, because why wouldn't I?
-Tianana's POV-
 Mom got called on, once again, another free vacation. I decided I wanted her to think I was responsible by teaching Dailyn her skills.
 All Shay did was snuggle with Michael!
 Mom wasn't kidding you when she said she has a crazy sense of style.
 I moved on to talking.
 Then the worst part; potty training.
 Of course, the baby was crying.
 Laundry was hard! It was CONSTANTLY there!
 Then I did my homework that was SENT to me from the school!
 I decided to buy a desk for the girls room with what I managed to save up.
-Shay's POV-
 I decided that Tianana worked too hard, so I took over.
 She just watched TV.




 So much work and she's SLEEPING!

 AGH!

 Dailyn was REALLY cute!
 Owen even decided to help out!
 Ew. That's all I have to say.
 Ah, I FINALLY got to eat! Put some substance in my stomach, yeah, yeah, yeah!
 At least I got to enjoy myself a LITTLE!
-Tianana's POV-
 I checked in on Corinne because I realized that we had been neglecting to talk to her or pay attention to her.

 Work, work, work, that's all we do when mom's gone!
 Dailyn whispered a secret in my ear! But some things are meant to STAY secret! Between sisters, you know?
 Then I tickled the little crazy. I was sad that I would have to grow up soon and leave this cutie girl.


 We all booked it to school so mom could come home in peace.
-Paisley's POV-
 That vacation was so relaxing, I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to go home. But I knew I had to.

 I came home to see my two little cuties sleeping like angels and my kids at school.
 I called Cassie. She couldn't hang out. I swear, she cares more about her job than me, her sister.
 So I called Anna-Leigh. She recently had a baby named Ida,and she was ADORABLE! She also got engaged to a guy named Dave Ramsey.
 She came over with Dave and turned around. "You lying, cheating, son of a motherless llama! I can't BELIEVE you would cheat on me? Now our daughter is only going to know me!
 "We are THROUGH Dave Ramsey! You can NEVER see your daughter again!"
 She stomped her foot. "I LOVED you! I thought you loved me too."
 She walked up and slapped him! Go Anna-Leigh!
 "I just- I just- I just am SO angry, I want to KILL you!"
 "The wedding is off! Thank this STUPID ring and GO!"
 "Don't EVER talk to me or Ida EVER again! LEAVE!"
 She came in and stretched angrily.
 "Hey sweetie. Everything's going to be alright. You were right to get rid of that rat."
 I leaved in and hugged her.
 Then I calmed her down.
 Then she started to cry. Tears dropped to the floor. "Oh Paisley! I LOVED him!"
 "I know, I know. But he hurt you. You need to be done."
 Anna-Leigh completely changed her look after that. She was sick of guys only dating her because she was hot. She still is, but she more, mommy hot.


 She also got rid of ALL her tattoos! I was SO proud of her!
 She even got a breast reduction. Before.
 After.
 She picked up her daughter from Lewis and brought her here. She was going to be staying here until she could get on her feet again.
 She really loved her. Anna even got a job as an investigator. She told me after that she wasn't famous. The guitar signed by Diva Doll was fake, and she had never even played a gig. She told me she lied to me because she didn't want me to be dissapointed in her.
 OK, what is this? Gnome day care?
 One of the gnomes had a baby. That's moderately creepy. 



 I decided it was time for a change.
 This is our new house! Kinda ugly on the outside, huh?
 Kitchen.

Living room.
 Dining room.
 Downstairs bathroom.
 My bedroom.
 My bathroom.
 Play room.
 Nursery.
 Boys room.
 Boys bathroom.
 Study.
 Girls bathroom.
 Girls room.
 Backyard.
 Anna-Leigh found a house two doors down from me! PARTAY!
 One of the elder challenge fathers called and invited me over. "Hello, I'm Paisley Parker. You must be Chow Dua'!"
 "I'd recommend trying at my house. I have a boy friend and if he found out, well, you know. Bye bye Paisley."
 "So, we need to make this quick, especially because of your age I feel gross."
 "I understand!"
 "Good, I will kiss you once, and that is all. Let's get going!"
 We got to my room and I kissed him.
 Then we tried.
 After we were done, I realized that nothing in this house was unbreakable, so I went around and fixed that.
 Corinne sure had a thing about making her dolls kiss. Maybe she's a romantic?
 She is SUCH a cutie! I love her to bits!
 Then she played on the sea horse Spring Rider!
 Then her and Shay see sawed together.
 Meanwhile, Tianana was reading Dailyn to sleep.




 Everyone was asleep, you know what that means!
 Barfing time!
 I knew that the kids wouldn't wake up early enough to even eat it, but I made some breakfast.

 Then I made some for Dailyn. French Toast for everyone!
 I was DEAD tired, so I called a baby sitter.


 She would NOT stop screaming "Mama! Mama! Poopy diaper!"
 Dailyn started singing to her creepy-and-cute doll.
 She tried ripping her dolls head off.
 Then biting it off. Wow, she really had some beef with those dolls.
 Then she flung it around like a dog does to his toy.
 Gnome aerobics!
 I found out I was pregnant!
 Then I upgraded the sink.
 After that, I rubbed my belly. I felt locked up, and I was excited to be happy again with a new bundle of joy!
 Then I upgraded the toilet.
 I came into the kitchen, only to find Shay didn't go to school. "How DARE you!" I scolded. "You NEED education! Why did you skip school?" I demanded.
 "I- I didn't feel like going..."
I blew up. "DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING!? GET TO SCHOOL!" With that, Shay went to school.
 I took my mind off of things by eating. I've realized I have a problem. I eat when I'm stressed.
 Dishwasher upgrade!
 I heard once that eating ten watermelons gives you multi gendered twins. So I gave it a shot.
 Then I went home and worked them off. I didn't want to get fat!
 Tianana soon joined me. Yeah, like SHE needed the exercise!
 Shay skipped school AGAIN! "SHAY!" I screamed.
 "GET TO SCHOOL!" I honestly didn't know what her problem was. She was REALLY well behaved.
 The stress must've made me go into labor, cause that's what happened!
Why hello my little angel, Faye Parker!


I'm going to be honest, I had no idea that Anna-Leigh was engaged OR had a baby until I started playing, but I managed to fit it in. Dave actually did cheat on Anna-Leigh, which I ALSO didn't know about until she started screaming at him. Please gift Paisley and the family something at 


http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ileena


Also, I went back to school a couple weeks ago, so posts won't be as constant as they were, but I'm going to try hard!

2 comments:

Make me smile, leave a comment!