Monday, September 5, 2011

My Mother!?: Baby #14

 OK, before I start, I just wanted to show you guys this grandpa gnome. Maybe he'll scold my kids so I don't have to!
 Beau is a carbon copy of Corin. But he's much better looking than his father...
 Chris looks a LOT more like Leighton now that he's older, and boy is he cute!
 The only thing the same between Chris and Jake are their noses. Jake is still a handsome devil, though!
 Tianana is SO beautiful, and she's a HUGE girly girl! I can't even TELL you! Pink pink pink! Purple, purple, purple. MOM, MOM, MOM! Oh wait, that last one was all of my kids...
 Shay is a cutie too! She's the exact opposite of her sister, though. She's a tom boy. No bright colors. Brown and green. Dark colors. And absolutely NO nail polish! 
 I think I died and went to heaven. Corinne is adorable. One of my cutest toddlers so far. (don't tell any of my other kids that) I also took a special liking to her because of who her father is and how I love him now...
 Beau waved us good bye and moved away from home. Because of that pill we got for him, he no longer has social anxiety! I'm so proud of him!
 I worked on and maxed out my handiness skill! I was determined to max out all of my skills cause I am SICK of being a vampire! I want to feel the hot sun beating down on my face, and taste a juicy hot dog once more! So until I do, I'm leaving it up to my teens to take care of the house for me.
 Ah look, just what I wanted!

 I also went about upgrading things so I'll NEVER have to fix them EVER again!
 Jake helped out a LOT!
 Owen comes and visits quite often!



 Upgrade, upgrade, gotta, gotta upgrade!
 Shay danced while I worked.


 So, remember how I told you I was leaving it up to my teens to keep the house clean? Never trust a teenage boy to take care of the house. Ever.
 They also don't do a very good job of keeping up with the babies!
 After the house was finally clean, I got around to maxing out my cooking skill! WOOT!
 Owen took a liking to Corinne. He held her all day!
 But he put her on the floor next to a pile of pee! *sigh* Never trust a ghost to do a mothers job.
 I found out that James was cheating on me; with my daughter. "How could you, James! I trusted you! I LOVED you! But you go and cheat on me with Serin! MY DAUGHTER! You are a DESPICABLE human being! Get out of my house, NOW! And you better not EVER go NEAR my daughter EVER again!" I screamed at him.
 "Paisley, Paisley! Calm down! I hadn't seen you in a while and I got lonely, and Serin caught my eye! I broke it off after two days! I LOVE you, baby!" he claimed.
 "Please forgive me honey, I LOVE you!"
 He gave me flowers.
 Then he gave me the cutest look. His leg even popped!
 Then he leaned in and kissed me.
 Then the unexpected happened:
 I became his girlfriend.
 He stroked my cheek and left. I am SUCH an idiot. The man cheats on me with my daughter and I still end up moving farther in my relationship! We're talking about Serin, here, though. I should've seen THAT one coming! Trying to steal her own mothers boyfriend! I'd have to talk to her about it some other time. I was too happy that I had a boyfriend!
 Owen and Tianana sure hit it off! They played catch all day long!
 I was going about my usual business when the person I didn't think I'd even see again showed up:
 My mother.
 I thanked the heavens above for this moment! I never thought that I'd ever see her again!
 We went inside and sat on my couch. I asked her why she was here.
 She closed her eyes, trying to think about what to say.
 "So, you left Frank after he kicked me out?" I asked, astonished.
"But it takes you eight years to come to Texas?"
 "Because you wanted to get Cassie and Chase through school?"
 "Yes. That's exactly right."
 "But you never TOLD me?" I almost yelled.
 I can't believe we are mother and daughter. I can believe that CASSIE is her daughter, but I look nothing like her!
 I wanted to keep my challenge a secret for now, but it was hard to because my daughter was playing in the same room. So I told her.
 "Why didn't you tell me, mama?"
 "I just- I just-" I sighed. I DID understand. She was busy. And she wanted me to get better, first.
 I bought a gardening book and maxed out my gardening skill, and what do you know? LEIGHTON sits next to me!
 OK, I could see this chicks butt crack. A girl that big should not be wearing jeans that skinny!
 Beau also showed up and said hi.
 And this tubs asked me for my autograph.
 I go home only to see one of my boys brought my brother home from school! Almost as great as a puppy! :P
 Chase sure had grown; he also got some muscles, that's for sure! We talked and got caught up.
 But I wanted to read. He just stared at me. Understandable. He hasn't seen his favorite person in eight years. Go ahead and stare.
 And then Owen POSSESSED MY COFFEE TABLE!
 I sat, getting ready to buy the drink that will turn me back into a human!
 There it is. The missing piece to my soul.
 HAHAHAHAHA! LOOK! I FORGOT HOW HOT I WAS AS A HUMAN! :P Such a good feeling, being a human...
 I got a message on my phone; "Hello Miss Parker! My name is Steve Carmichael! I heard what you did for Birthday and I want to be apart of your challenge, too! There are four other elders who have never had children who would like to be in your challenge, but I would LOVE to be the second!" So, I have to have kids with five more elders? Ew.
 "Hello! I got your message! Sure! You can be in my challenge!" I exclaimed.
 "Hello little miss! You remind me of my granddaughter!" Um... ew...
 I sat, happy to FINALLY be having a HUMAN baby!
 Then we tried.
 Someone found out that I "tried" with Steve, and told James. Of course.
 I invited him over and gave him some flowers and begged for his forgiveness.
 Apparently he forgave me.
 It felt SO great to be sleeping in my nice, warm bed.
 I threw up the next morning. I thanked those scientists for that drink that it wasn't as violet as when I was a vampire!
 I got Corinne dressed and ready for the day.
 Then she whispered a secret in my ear.
 I found out that I was pregnant!
 It tasted SO good to be eating a warm, juicy hot dog! *sigh*
 Owen does EVERYTHING in my house! Showers, sleeps, eats. I don't mind, but it's kinda creepy.
 Then I walked in on Tianana using the shower in the boys bathroom because I still hadn't fixed the girls shower.
 So I fixed it.
 Then I went into labor! It was weird! I was SO used to being in labor as a vampire!
Why hello my little angel, Michael Parker! (named after my dad in real life)

Gift me and the family something at: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Ileena

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your blog and I hope to read your challenge from the beginning. I read this post and I like your writing and your story. I can't wait to read the entire thing. I also have a blog and I would love it if you would check it out....

    PS: Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because there were spelling errors I just couldn't leave. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Micheal is really cute! I just picked up your blog, and its great! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Glad you liked it! I'll be sure to read your blog, CatLover! Can I have the link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!