Saturday, November 24, 2012

Surprise, it's a Baby!- Babies 65, 66 and 67


Harry and Hermione are the first to step up to the birthday cakes. Harry ages up to be very handsome--like all of my sons--but he's very lazy. And I mean extremely. He doesn't comb his hair in the morning, doesn't put his dishes away, and pulls on dirty sweat pants and a t-shirt for school. Not that I care what he wears, but come on, at least pull something out of the clean clothes, man, really. Hermione chops off all her hair, and turns out to be the complete opposite of her child self-- she wears massive amounts of makeup and doesn't own anything that isn't ripped. And again, I don't really care what she wears, I suppose, but her behavior... The way she treats me and everyone else is horrible,  and she's failing school (because she skips most of the time). I just don't know what I'm going to do with these two.
Ginny and Cho are up next. They're both little cuties, same as they always were! Both of them style their hair the way they have since they were toddlers, concerned that any other style would make their ears extra pointy looking. In my opinion, their ears are quite adorable! They shouldn't be trying to cover them up, but they won't listen to their old mom. Ginny is still pretty attached to me, and she tells me that I'm her best friend, which I'm all for, but I do wish she'd go out and socialize with friends her own age. Cho still prefers to be as far away from me as possible, and while I wish she'd like me more, I can't force her to, so I leave her be.
Sirius and Minerva wiggle their way out of their blankets and into toddler-hood! Minerva ends up with mysterious blonde hair, that I style into pigtails every day. While neither of them got Elrond's striking red eyes, I can't help but want to snuggle them to death! They're just so damn cute! Sirius also gets strange brown hair, but is just as adorable as his twin sister. I'm not really sure where they got their hair colors, but oh well, doesn't make them any less precious!
I lined them up and took a picture of my kids, all one stage older. Fortunately for my hormones, nobody moved out just yet, since there are no young adults in the house.
After I was finished fawning over my grown children, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket, making my leg tremble. Fishing it out, I put it to my ear and squealed, "EVERARD!"

Skye chuckled. "Hey Parker."

Grinning from ear to ear, I said, "What're you calling me for? You don't usually call me till later in the day. I mean, I'm glad to talk to you, but it's just strange. It's still light out."

"Well, I was wondering if I could come visit you for a while. I miss you."

"Um... Okay. Yeah!"
The door burst open and Skye waltzed in. "Good, I'm glad you said yes because that would've been a waste of a plane ride." Ecstatic, I sprinted over to her and leapt into her arms. "Hiya." She squeezed me tight and then set me down on the ground.

My teal haired girlfriend looked around the house, frowning.

"What is it?" I inquired, concerned, grabbing onto her hand.

"Your house is very lacking of the Christmas spirit."

"Yeah, but it's November--"

She raised her hand to silence me. "Doesn't matter. Where're your decorations?"

I raised my orange eyebrows. "In the basement in boxes?"

Skye nodded. "Off we go!" She grabbed onto my wrist and ran down the stairs, nearly dragging me behind her.





Within the hour we had the Christmas tree up in the living room, stockings above the fire place, garland strung around the house and a wreath next to the door.

"So, what's this sudden desire to improve my home?" I asked as Skye sat down on a couch in the front room, pulling me onto her lap and wrapping her arms around my waist.
She shrugged, leaning in to plant her lips on mine. "I just missed you, is all, and I thought your house could use a spruce-up."

I grinned as her kiss turned into a full on make-out session for the next few minutes. When my jaw got tired, I offered, "How about we watch the Avengers? I know how much you love it."

Skye smirked. "You know me too well."

We popped in the movie and snuggled with each other for the duration of it, my head in her lap a good chunk of the time. I eventually fell asleep and when the movie ended, Skye scooped me into her arms and walked me to my bed.

"Nighty-night, Parker," she whispered into my ear before kissing my forehead and slipping under 
the covers with me.

We decided to refrain from doing anything more than sleeping until we were married. It was still a new thing for me to be with a woman, and Skye decided it would be more special if we built up the desire to do so. So we waited.

In the morning, Skye kissed me awake, smiling. "Hey," she breathed. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked sleepily, reaching up to wipe the sleep from my eyes.

"You'll have to come with me and see for yourself, lazy butt." I nodded and slid off of my 
mattress, falling limply onto the floor.

"No me gusta."

She laughed, leaping over the edge of the bed to pull me to my feet. Shaking, I wobbled into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

When I finished, Skye led me to the car and we began our drive. "Can't you just tell me where we're going?" I begged, changing the song to The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Any More, her favorite song.

She shook her head, grinning. "Absolutely not. That'd ruin the surprise."

"The suspense is killing me."

"Hush."

I shut my mouth and waited the drive out, looking over at my best friend every once in a while, hoping she'd break.

She didn't.

Soon, she slowed the car down and parked on the side of the road. "Welcome to hell!" She did an 
amazing evil laugh and then said, "But seriously, this is your surprise."
We were in front of a pet store.

I looked over at her, widening my eyes. "What is this?"

"I'mma buy you a dog. I know you used to have one, and then it ran away, right?" I nodded my confirmation. "And you were talking about it the other day and you seemed so sad, and I hate it when you're sad, so... yeah."

I offered her a half smile, touched. "That's so sweet. Thanks."
She opened the door and hopped out of the car, walking into the pet store. I quickly followed suit, looking around in awe at all of the animals. There were cages housing bright colored birds all over, and tanks with various rodents, lizards and snakes lining the walls.

"Wow," I mouthed to Skye across the room. She nodded and pointed to the back room. I followed her there and my mouth dropped when I saw the walls lined with cages, their occupants furry dogs, big and small.
"C'mere," she said, beckoning me over to a Border Collie-ish dog. "His dad is a Husky and his mother is a Border Collie. I already bought him so you better love him."

I nodded. He was so teeny and had orange eyes! "I love him." She smiled and we walked out with the puppy and headed back to my house.
*******************************************************************************

On the way back home, we stopped by the sperm bank and picked up the next father's contribution: Johnny Moustache.

An interesting find on Skye's part. She had already given me so much and she had barely been there for twenty four hours.

Skye decided that she wanted to stay for the rest of my pregnancy to "make sure I didn't kill ze baby." Well excuse me, ma'am, I've done this before, thank you.

When I finished at the bank, we headed home, allowing the kids to play with the dog, who we named Beans (courtesy of Cho).
"Whadda ya want for dinner?" I asked the four older kids, who were seated in the living room, playing video games.

"Pasketti," Ginny squeaked.

"It's 'spaghetti,' Gin," Harry corrected. "And I'd like that too."

Hermione and Cho nodded their agreement, so I set to work on their food. Skye walked in halfway through the process and wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. 
"Hiya," she whispered seductively into my elf ear. "The way you make pasketti is hawt."  

I chuckled. "You should see the way I make alfredo."

When I finished, Skye called throughout the house, "Kids! Dinner's ready!" They came sprinting into the dining room and sat down, forks in hand.

"Fooooood," Harry said excitedly, pounding his fists on the table.

I sat at the head while Skye sat right next to me. When we finished eating, I went about cleaning up 
the house and Teal Head decided to help out.
When we completed that, Skye and I chased Beans around the house and played tug of war for a while, then allowed him to play with his toys alone in my bedroom. The great thing about my home was that it was only one story, so Beans could get from room to room without having to worry about any stairs.

"So, you happy with the dog?" Skye asked. I was sitting on the porch railing as she pulled herself up to join me, looking up at the stars.

I nodded. "Definitely. Thanks, by the way. How much do I owe you?"

She turned her head to look at me, cocking an eyebrow. "For what?"

"Beans."

She shook her head violently. "Absolutely not. That was a gift for my girlfriend."

I smiled slightly. "I can't believe I only realized that I loved you a few months ago."

Skye shrugged, smirking. "Worry not, you have me now."

By the next day, my stomach had grown slightly, causing me to become excited to see my baby. I had raised sixty four babies, and I never got tired of giving them life. Yeah, sometimes I needed a break, but at the end of the day, I loved each of them and was prepared for any of their shenanigans.

Each child offered me a new experience, so almost nothing surprised me. I had raised a ghost, multiple vampires and was in the process of bringing up elves. I had dealt with a few rebellious and nerdy teens, and honestly I just wasn't expecting anything too tough to tackle.

Skye decided that she wanted to bring the memory of visiting her "lovah" back home to Cherwood, so she asked me to have a photo shoot with her. Since my tummy was barely visible, I complied.
We hired a photographer, and since we were apparently "famous challenge mothers," he did it for us for free, which was a plus.









(ignore the fact that in some pictures they're in different clothes and have different hair. I didn't originally take these pictures for the post, just for fun, then decided I might as well put them to use)

We did it in my backyard, and the photographer said to just... kiss. So that's what we did, and I must say, they came out looking amazing.


Two days after that, I gave birth to babies 65 and 66, Ron and Fleur Parker!

When I was putting the babies in their cribs, the door bell rang, so I quickly opened the door and was shocked to see another little baby on my porch.

"SKYE!" I yelled, starting to panic. She came sprinting to me, panting.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
I pointed at the baby in the blanket. Skye raised an eyebrow.

"Huh... Hey look, there's a note."

I bent down and picked off the piece of paper attached to the blanket and examined it: To Ms. Paisley Parker. I cannot take care of my baby, but I knew that you could. I sincerely hope that you will take him into your home and raise him as your own. I haven't named him yet, I thought that I would let you do that. Take good care of him, please.

And that was it.
I picked up the little boy, who was bright blue with dark blue hair and white eyes and brought him inside. Of course I was going to raise him! I wasn't going to dump him off to someone who had no idea what they were doing when it came to kids. I named him Albus and then quickly aged up Ron and Fleur so I didn't have more babies than I could handle.

I suppose I got one more baby than I had expected, but that was completely all right with me. 


4 comments:

  1. OMG, those kids are cute!!!! I especially love Sirius and Minerva. :D

    The photoshoot with Paisley and Skye... :O I love them together!!!!

    I wish I could decorate Calista's house but I know I'll never get around to it. >.< Paisley's looked lovely. The giant snow globe made me laugh. xD

    The puppy is so cute too! OMG, Paisley has so many adorable things!

    Wonderful post, Paisley! :)

    And I love the Harry Potter themed names. ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Paisley makes adorable kids. I also really like Minerva as well. :D

      My thoughts exactly! I had so much fun taking those pictures, and I'm really happy with how they turned out.

      Thank you! I laughed when I first saw the giant snow globe, too. xD

      I know! I'm jealous of her. I want her animals and home. ^_^

      Thanks so much for reading, and for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hai.

    I'm in this one.

    And I'm moving to ST for you.

    Bai.

    -Skai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai.

      Yes you are.

      >:D This just means that I can use Skye even more and not have to keep making up excuses for her to turn up.

      Bai.

      Delete

Make me smile, leave a comment!