Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!: Babies 32 and 33



 I fed my little miracle. This baby was different because he was conceived with somebody special to me.
 I put him in his crib and just looked at him. He looked so much like Jack. I couldn't help but wonder if this was what Jack looked like as a baby himself.
 I continued feeding the fish. I was determined to not lose THIS one. Every fish I've ever owned has met the toilet face to bowl.
 Even though I was exhausted after just having a baby, the laundry never freaking stops. But, this is what I signed up for when I started this challenge, right?
 Soon, I got a visitor from the most unexpected person; my childhood best friend (OTHER best friend) Caitlin Ohern. (named and modeled after my REAL best friend. Her first name is correct but her last name is a play of her real last name)
 This is her! Isn't she gorgeous? (this sim doesn't do the real Caitlin justice! The real Caitlin is MUCH prettier! Also, Caitlin Ohern's personality is also like the REAL Caitlin's) She bounces from town to town and Bridgeport is the one she stayed the longest in, I think it was because she met Anna-Leigh and I and her father didn't have the heart to move again. The reason they bounced around a lot is because her dad kept changing jobs, getting fired or quitting. I guess she just can't adapt to staying put now that she's an adult...
 "PAISLEY!" she screamed, running up to me and grabbing me. "MY BEANBAG!"
"MY FRUITMUFFIN!" I screamed back. (Beanbag is my nickname that Caitlin gave me in real life, and Fruitmuffin is the one I gave her, inside joke...)
 After squealing like idiots (as we do often) we started to talk. She told me that she finally decided to settle down in Sunset Valley because Anna and I were both here and she was sick of having to make new friends every couple of months. I honestly didn't blame her. "So, I hear you're doing this 100 Baby Challenge thing. I knew you were crazy, but not THIS crazy!"
"Shut up," I commanded sarcastically.
 We immediately did what we used to do best; play video games. I think you can see why the three of us got along when we were kids. We're all still best friends, but we just don't talk as much any more.
She eventually had to call a cab and get to her new house. She moved in just down the street from me! Eek! You'll be seeing her often, that's for sure!
 Shara grew up to be just as dramatic and frugal as ever.
 Piper grew up with a passion for the piano and a need to dress "for the guys."
 Derek's hairstyle is definitely better this time around. He's quite handsome and he even already has a girlfriend.
 Mason is Fancy McFancypants. He ALWAYS wears this tux. He REFUSES to go out of the house unless he's wearing this effin' tux. It costs a fortune to dry clean. He has a girlfriend, as well. (they're dating twins)
Jackson grew up with his father's skin tone but my everything else. He looks a lot like his dad, regardless.
 Matthew is my little pumpkin! He's so sweet and adorable and is ALWAYS playing around the house. The other kids love him and everybody on the street wants to snatch him up. (sometimes literally, there are some creepy people in this town)
 I got to work on teaching Matt his skills right away. I wanted to move on since it was almost New Years Eve.

 I heard that the twin's girlfriend's dad has some unique genes, so I headed over there. Lime Livana is his name.
 He has pale red skin and green and blue hair. I seriously hoped this baby looked like him.
 This is Cherry Livana, Mason's girlfriend.
And this is Peach Livana, Cherry's twin sister and Derek's girlfriend. I sense a complicated family about to emerge.
 I strutted myself back home (as I usually do) with pride. I'm moving on with my challenge quite nicely!

 Jackson was addicted to this game called Darwin's Revenge. I have to pry his fingers from the buttons at night. I'm honestly worried.
 Derek practiced shuffle board in his free time because Peach was good at it and loved it, so he wanted to make her proud of him. I thought it was cute.
 I felt very sick. I had never felt this sick before.
 I tried to hold it in, but ended up letting it out (in the toilet) And not that you want to hear this, but it may be important later on, I was throwing up blood. I made a note to go to the doctors about this.
 Derek and Mason were always working really hard for school. I soon found out that it was because they wanted to go to prom with Cherry and Peach when the time came. If they kept this up, I was going to let them.
 Matthew took a liking to music (just like his daddy) so I spent a lot of time playing with him and teaching him how to play the only instrument a toddler could play: the xylophone.
 Although, at first he didn't want to hit it, he wanted to chew on it.
 "No Matthew, like this," I instructed, pointing to the next note in the song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." So far, he wasn't getting it.
 Mason took wanting to go to prom with Cherry to the next level by helping out around the house. I pretended they needed to do more work (even though they actually didn't need to) so that I had to do less work. Oh come on, don't give me that look, I thought it was a pretty good plan!

 I threw a party and just invited Skye Everard, Calista Smith and Hadley Reed, but they never came. I moonlighted at the bar for an hour before finally realizing they weren't coming.
 So I rested my head on the couch and fell asleep, hoping someone would come.
 When I woke up an hour later, nobody had, so I left, very miffed at those three girls.
 But I was soon greeted by my next baby(s) so I wasn't that angry anymore. But you should be sure that I was angry.
 When I got home, to make my mood even worse, when I sat down at the computer I was scared by a monster popping up in my face. Those dang kids! I thought in the commotion my brain was making up. They scared the crap out of me!
 I was sure my life was going to end right then.
 I closed my eyes and slammed my fist onto the keyboard.
 I peeked open one eye to make sure it was gone, and found Little Miss Calista on chat.
 Paisley Parker: Cal! You told me you could come! What happened? 
Calista Smith: I'm sorry, Paisley! Something happened at the house so I couldn't make it.
Paisley Parker:  What about Skye and Hadley? What happened to them?
Skye Everard: Sorry P! Something happened at my house, too. But I'll be sure to come to your next party!
Paisley Parker: You said that about this party, too. How do I know you're not just saying that?
Hadley Reed-Pope: I'm sorry too, but I'll try to come to whatever party you may have next!
Paisley Parker: I sat there for THREE HOURS before finally realizing you weren't coming!
Calista Smith: Why would you do that?
Paisley Parker: I was pretending that you were late. I'm sorry for being so angry, I guess I was just a little bugged that you guys didn't call me.
Hadley Reed-Pope: I told Calista to tell you that I couldn't make it! I didn't know that she couldn't, either!
Calista Smith: I told Skye to tell you that I couldn't make it. Skye! This is all you! ^.^
Skye Everard: Sorry, I forgot. 
Paisley Parker: Bahahaha! I'm sorry for being so mad, now that I know it's all Skye's fault, I'm laughing my butt off!
Skye Everard: Hey!
Paisley Parker: Well, you better come to my party that I'm throwing tonight (since you guys couldn't make it to my earlier one) or you will die. :P
Hadley Reed-Pope: O_o
Calista Smith: O.o
Skye Everard: K! See ya tonight, then!
Skye Everard is now offline
Paisley Parker: Let me guess, you two can't come tonight? 
Hadley Reed-Pope and Calista Smith are now offline
Paisley Parker: Yeah, bye to you, too! 


 (sorry if I portrayed one of you three wrong, I wasn't sure how to make you guys act, except for Skye, so if I portrayed you wrong, just let me know) Chase came over with one of my kids and looked at me. He could tell I was sad.
 So he tried to cheer me up. When he failed to the max, I pushed him out of the house and made my way downstairs.

 Matthew was actually starting to make it sound like a song all on his own!
 Since everyone was doing their own thing, I got the party set up.
 My front room now looked like The Grind. (more or less)
 I was sick of all the boys in the house, so I ate some watermelon in hopes of a girl.
 I called the mixologist to get the party started!
 "Skye Everard" 
 "Anna-Leigh Hemming"

 "Cassie Parker" 
Three of the many people I invited came. Why did NO ONE want to come to my parties anymore?

 Jack and Chase managed to get here. (AN HOUR LATE)
 "So, did Hadley and Calista tell you why they couldn't come?"
 "Well..." Skye said, scratching her head. "Hadley's busy all the time now that she's done with the challenge, and Calista is busy all the time because she's in the middle of doing the challenge. Answer your question, P?"
"Psh, I knew that," I said, not wanting to look stupid. I knew they were busy. Why did I even have to ask? I thought, embarrassed.
Jack pulled me to the dance floor.
And boy was he flexible! He could move in the weirdest ways!
I soon got a call from Caitlin (who didn't show up, either) "Hey Pais, sorry I could't make it to your party. I was, um... busy. But want to meet at the bistro for dinner?"
I met her down there and we had the most adult conversation we had ever had: "Have you played Assassin's Creed, yet?" I asked in between bites.
"Which one?"
"Revelations. I got half way through but my xBox broke." (which it really did)
"But I saw another console down there when I came over last week," she said, her full attention not on me.
"I got the PS3 for Christmas. I still haven't bought the game yet, which I'm dreading because I was so close to being done and now I have to play through all the hard parts, again." (which really happened)
"Oh, well I've played all three of them. The end is so sad, you see Ezio ends up with--"
"No!" I yelled, interrupting her. "I want to find out on my own!" (I really know who he ends up with, but it's my secret! :P)
When we were done, she took a liking to the baby inside of me.
We got to my house and I asked her to spend the night. She said yes, of course, because I'm just that irresistible. :P
I started working on another painting.
While Matthew played with the blocks.
When he got bored of that, Mason played with the pegs with him.
What do you think of my painting? I named it, "The Countryside."
I began another painting because I was in a very creative mood.
Derek and Jackson had a gaming tournament like the twins used to when they were kids, but since Mason was playing with Matthew, Derek got stuck with the evil Jackson.
Geez, this basement is CONSTANTLY in use! Everybody uses it! I guess it was a good investment!
What about this painting? I named it, "When Ducks Fly."
I began working on another one.
Cherry and Peach came over and they played shuffle board with Derek and Mason.
Jackson started playing with that dang game once Derek left. I was starting to get really sick of it!
Poor Matthew was all alone in the corner playing with his dollhouse.
When the teens got bored of playing "the old person's game," they moved to video games. "That's more like it," I heard Derek say. Mason hates technology but he did it for his brother and his girlfriend.
"AHHHH!" Derek screamed. The three other people in the room just stared ahead.
I finally went into labor in the middle of everybody (and in the middle of painting)
Matthew just stared at his siblings because mommy wasn't there anymore.
When I finally made it up to my room, I pushed as hard as I could, and out came...
Calista Parker! (named after Calista Smith)
and her twin brother, Tate Parker!
Caitlin congratulated me. I was in the middle of going to the bathroom when she just barged in. Okay, so, that's not awkward...
At 11:59 that night (New Years Eve) Jack showed up when I was paying the bills.
And when his watch said 12:00 and fireworks were going off all over town and you could hear the people cheering from a mile away, Jack pulled me into his arms and planted his lips on mine. From that moment on, I could tell my life was going to be different. I just knew it would be.

I know it probably says something different, but I posted this at 12:00 AM on the DOT! (Mountain Time)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just laughed at the conversation between Skye, Hadley, Paisley, and Calista! :D Poor Paisley, no one can ever go to her parties. I'll have a word with Calista later....

    I'm so happy that the twins have their father's skin tone and more importantly, that Paisley and Jack are a couple (hopefully)!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was loving it when I was writing that conversation. (notice I put yours in blue just for you) I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad you like Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I'm with Cat, I think we need to give them a talking to! LOL This post was awesome! Your house looks great and all the kids are gorgeous! I like that you're incorporating real life friends...that makes it more fun! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!