Friday, December 9, 2011

Finally, Things Are Normal Again: Baby 24

 Before I get started, I would just like to show you that one of the gnomes that hangs around my house died. How sad...
 You would be completely amazed about how much laundry was scattered around my house. There was even some by the kitchen table. I'm not really sure if I want to know why someone was getting changed right there, but...
 Even though I'm not going to respond back, I decided to see if James responded to my email. Yep, he did.
Paisley,
I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! I do love you, Pais, I really do, but sometimes you meet someone and you know that person is perfect for you. I love you more than anything in the world, but after I met Sophia, I realized there's one person that I love more than you. Only a little bit, I want you to know. And I talked with people that knew you, like Cassie and Chase, and they all said that you may back out as soon as it got "marriage" serious, and I realized that Sophia wanted to get married. So, I chose her, mainly because I was 100% sure that she wouldn't leave me. Otherwise, it was 50/50 between you and her. 
James
50/50? Are you kidding me? 50/50? I could just see him rambling on and on. If you're going to email a person about something as serious as this, take a long time to process words and phrases before you press send. I knew it would just start something, but I couldn't help it:
James,
50/50? You have got to be kidding me! Go die, you camel! You said you loved her a little more than me and then told me it was 50/50? You are so shallow and full of yourself! I was actually 110% sure that I wanted to marry you someday. You could've had the best thing that happened to you forever, but you decided to make a decision without even talking to me first. Ha, it makes me laugh, James, that you could be with me right now if you would've just called and asked if I wanted to get married someday, and now look at you, you've settled for someone just because you weren't sure the love of your life wasn't going to marry you or was going to back out at the last second. I actually pity you, James, how dumb do you have to be to make decisions about your relationship without even consulting with the other half? I'm sorry, but I'm not even sad that we're not together anymore, because I wouldn't have wanted to be with such an idiot, anyway. And I got to thinking, I'll find somebody. Somebody better than you, or sure-of-the-relationship Sophia. We will be in love with each other and laugh in your face when you and Little Miss Sophia get divorced and we are still happily married. You are such a fool, James Brown. You really are.
Paisley Evelyn Parker, the person you gave away foolishly. 
 After pouring my heart out over email, I went about taking care of the twins. The kids had gone to school so I was free to do whatever I dang well wanted.
 The kids had made a snowman the night before. Isn't he cute?
 I realized that I hadn't seen Anna-Leigh in such a long time, alone that is, so I called her up to the beach.
 We talked, and talked, and talked, about basically everything.
 And got an hilarious picture together!
 Ida came up to us and asked if she and Shawn could age up to teens so they could date. We were a little wary at first, but eventually caved.
 Oh, how perfect we are for each other.
 This is what Ida aged up looking like...
 ... but got plastic surgery on her nose. We were all disappointed that that was her decision, but after she did it, no matter how bad it sounds, we realized that it won't be something she'll regret later in life. Isn't she beautiful?
Shawn aged up to be quite the little hottie. He has such an amazing sense of humor and is still a favorite in the family. He is very upbeat and happy all the time, and he and Ida even gave each other promise rings. I'm sure when they get married and have kids that those kiddies will be amazingly beautiful and happy. I'm so proud of Shawn for being such an amazing person!
 Kale is still as insane as ever and he and Jon are still best friends.
 Jon looks like a completely different teenager, although he is a young adult. I'm sure going to miss these two.
 I realized I needed to go home to age up the other kids, but I didn't want to leave this amazing view of the ocean.
 Danny is, well, I think cute. I can't really tell... again...
 Nicholas is another family favorite. Everybody loves him and he is the sweetest, cutest baby alive...
 ...next to his sister, of course! MiAri is just like her brother and looks like him too! Yet another family favorite, and she's best friends with her twin! I love these two little butt-heads and want to keep them forever!

 I work on MiAri's skills while Shawn works with Nicholas.
 It's so cute to see these two together! Shawn and Nicholas will be best friends someday, although they already are!
 I love this face! It's one of my favorite things to look at in the whole entire world! I swear, that smile is permanently etched onto that child's face! 
 Nicholas and Shawn spend as much time together as Shawn's hectic life will allow! It's so cute!
 I worry about Danny going to school. Who knows what cruel things will be dished out about his ghostliness? Shawn says that won't happen. I asked why, and he says because his fist won't allow it. I chuckle at his protectiveness of his brother and am more than happy with this little butt-face around to help and make life great!
 I am offered a free vacation and take it without hesitation. I have been more than stressed recently.
 As I'm walking out I see little Nick walking! I can't help but be proud of him!
-Shawn's POV-
 As I'm walking out I see Uncle Chase. It's weird that he's in highschool since he's so mature. But he's 18 so he's almost out!
 Instead of going straight home, I head over to my girl's house and grab her hands as she's walking in the door.
 I lean in for a kiss without letting go of her hands.
 I love looking at that sweet face!
 We just look at each other for a minute, which I don't mind.
 I asked the babysitter to send me updates and pictures so I know that the kids are all right. Looks good to me!
 Aunt Anna keeps a close eye on me and her only daughter. "Next time, we're going to your house to be alone. I know Aunt Paisley isn't as protective as my mom is." I agree and we try to escape the invisible grasp of my sort-of aunt.
 We go outside and watch the stars, and apparently it's all right with Aunt Anna, because she backs down, but still watches through the window.
 More pictures from the babysitter! King Ghost!

 I know this isn't what mom would call "appropriate," but I think it's fine as long as they're safe and asleep. It's  not like they're sleeping in mud, right?
 We sleep in the same room and it's weird. But it's not like sleeping in the same bed, right? But please don't tell my mom!
 I go home and clean up everything so mom can relax when she gets back.
 After which, I sit down to my homework.
 Oh, I love this picture! I just love playing with Nick and wish I could stay forever, or at least to watch him grow up! But of course I'll be over a ton when I leave!
-Paisley's POV-
 I come home in this. I don't want to, but I was going to miss my flight and didn't have enough time to change. I slip through, hopefully unnoticed, into my room and change.
 I peek in and see Shawn cleaning up. He's such a big help. I love him so much!
-Shawn's POV-
 It's a nice hot day in Sunset Valley, and I want to spend it with my girl.
 She comes over and we cuddle in the hot tub. All day.
 We make out. All day. We didn't even say hi to each other. We just made out.
-Paisley's POV-
 Even though I want my life to stay the way it is, I need to get pregnant again. This guy is Miaba McLane. I love his skin, hair and eyes. He's perfect for my challenge.
 We try and baby 24 is conceived!
 I come home to find these two suddenly separated.
 And peek out the window to this. This is literally all they've done all day. I haven't seen anything else between these two besides making out. I decide not to tell Anna about this...

 I sigh. What happened to little innocent Shawn and Ida? They're right there, but it's a little hard to believe.
 I see a "no girls" sign on our tree house and decide to have a little talk with Danny about it.
 "Danny!" I call. "I need to talk to you!"
 I look up, waiting for him to come down.
 But he pops out with a bucket. I realize what's about to happen a little too late.
 I get soaked. Soaked beyond belief.
 I am seething with rage.
 While Danny looks for his next victim, as I heard him say, I go calm myself down with the toddlers.
 I let Nick ride the spring riders.

 And since MiAri just woke up, I let her ride all of them since I'm not tired, either.

 I just love this girl to bits!

 After all that, I relax in the hot tub while MiAri plays in the sand box. I love my life!
 Ida uses my bed, which I'm not so sure I'm thrilled about... but what are you gonna do? She's equal to family!

 In the morning, I get the toddlers ready for the day and head out.

 It's a nice day, so we head to the park. They play in the grass with their dolls while I swing.

 It made me feel like a kid again. I was always on the swings when I was little. I was in love right now with these swings.
 I threw up so of course I had to brush my teeth. I had completely forgotten about my challenge for a while.
 I realized that I had forgotten a couple of skills, so I worked on my fishing skill.
 Fishing in heels in a little hard, but it works.
 The toddlers played happily in the grass for hours! Such a relief to me!
 To fit the theme of my day, I made grilled salmon.
 My new baby(s) greeted me in the middle of grilling, though...
 ...so look at those.
 I remade them, don't those look so much better?
 My father ended up there, too, so I talked to him for a while.
 We talked for quite a long time.
 When Amber decided to show up!
 She felt my stomach and couldn't seem to pull away. "It feels like twins," she said happily.
"You don't know what you're talking about," I replied sarcastically. "I don't feel more than one. You've obviously never been pregnant before, missy."
Amber laughed. "Oh yes, how could I have given my opinion when I've never even been pregnant before? Silly me."
We laughed for a good five minutes until we were both almost about to fall over.
 And talked for a good hour about, well, I don't even remember! It was just good to talk, that's all I know!
 When she got hungry she decided to try my salmon. "It's good, but not as good as mine, of course," she said playfully.
"Oh I'm sure," I said happily. I decided it was time to go since it was almost 9:00.
 When I got there, Chase was there! It was completely unexpected!
 He felt my stomach and asked me to teach him how to drive. He's 18 and still doesn't know how to drive? Hm...
 So away we went!
 Teaching Chase inspired me so I taught Shawn as well.
 When I got home I went about upgrading things for a while until I got bored and went to play the piano.
This is one of my favorite songs on the piano and I wanted to share it with you!
 Of course, I went into labor.
And came out of the hospital with baby 24, Joshua Parker.

Sorry about all the videos! I was just in a video kind of mood today! I just thought it would help you get Paisley's life a little more. I hope you liked the post!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Im so glad your back to posting. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue baby!!! ^_^

    Urgh, James' email frustrated me... that is NOT something you write to a woman about. I hope Paisley finds someone else who will not need to chose between her and someone else, like James did.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!
    Calista, I completely agree about James! And all I'm going to say is that I do have a... "special someone" planned for later on in Paisley's challenge that will be perfect for her and you're all going to love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!