Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas! :Baby 30

Merry Christmas everybody! I started working on this early so I could make it extra long and good for this special holiday! I hope you enjoy it! Also, there's a new sim that's going to be introduced, while you're reading, predict what's going to come of him! I've already planned out what he's going to be in later posts, but that's for me to know and you to find out! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, THANK YOU SKYE EVERARD FOR BANANA JEFF'S WALL CLOCK AND BEAR STUMP. (I would have posted a picture of it, but I couldn't access it) 
 Soon, it was time for birthdays again. Joshua grew up to be a replica of his dad. I was so happy that he ended up with all of his father's unique features. This is one of the main reasons that I started this challenge; to bring unique people into this world.
 It was going to be Christmas soon. This is as festive as I could make my house.
 (sorry to jump all over the place, I just have a lot to pack in) Birthdays part two!
 Shara aged up beautifully. She's already worrying about money all the time. Bless her heart.
 Brigham aged up looking exactly like his dad. Okay, I don't want all my kids looking like me, like most of Hadley Reed's kids, but I don't want them all looking exactly like their dads, either!
 Piper doesn't look as much like her sister anymore, but she's just as adorable!
 Mason aged up with his father's skin and hair color. I even dressed him in bright red clothes like his dad. I thought it was pretty clever.

 I did the same thing to Derek. He aged up with my hair and eyes but got his dad's skin color.
 For Christmas, I decided to buy all the kids a basement (or build one, if you're going to be exact) This is the lounge, and yes, those are lip couches. Get over yourself. :P
 In the middle of the basement are the piano and drums for those musical kids, and, of course, me.
 Then the game area. It's simple, but it's something, right?
 This is the skills area. It's also got shuffle board and foos-ball.
 This is the TV area. All sorts of bean bags for all sorts of kids.
 Before I could do anything about Christmas, I taught the toddlers their skills. I needed to get it out of the way.
 The basement was looking very bare and depressing, so I asked the girls to paint some pictures. One for each girl.
 The paparazzi was becoming a real problem, so I installed this gate. One crept into our basement and was taking pictures of Shara. In a fit of rage, I grabbed his camera, put it in the trash compactor, and threw him out the door. He shouldn't be coming back any time soon.

 While Piper painted her piece, Shara fell victim to the big TV and cool game console.
 By early morning, they all did.
 But, against all odd, the toddlers stuck to the blocks table.
 I soon got a call by a blocked number. I don't usually take these, but I was intrigued for some reason. "Hello," the clearly "manly" voice on the other line said.
"Um... hi," I replied, unsure.
"My name is Jack Moore. I'm a photographer for a fashion magazine and I'd like to know if you'd like to model for me. What would you say?"
"Me?" I asked, shocked. "But-- but why?"
"Because you're beautiful and famous. I know that sounds shallow, but it's the truth."
"Well, I'd like to meet you first." We made a date to meet at the bistro in ten minutes. I went for that, of course.
 I quickly thought about it. What could go wrong? I get a tiny bit of deserved publicity and we get some much needed money. From there, I was all for it.
 When I arrived the most beautiful man waved me over.
 His luscious blonde hair fell in his face and his stubble made him all the more hot. His happy hazel eyes just added onto his charm.
 And man, just look at those arms! I just wanted to run over to him and squeeze them! They're so muscular!
 He started talking to me, his deep voice full of humor.
 We sat down and he was obviously an awkward smiler. Oh well, I like that type of person. It's cute.
 When I told him I wasn't 100% sure about this gig, he lost it. He added some humor in this, probably to make me want to stay.
 After finally replying "yes," he grabbed my hands and thanked me, really, really passionately.
 I looked into those deep hazel eyes, and fell in love.
 I rubbed his back. I just wanted to feel those muscles!
 He leaned in for a kiss, but I snapped myself back into reality. What was I doing? I back away, slowly as to not offend him, and made him release his grip of my shoulder.
 "Jack, I'm sorry. I would date you if I wasn't doing the challenge, but I also just got out of a really rocky relationship. Besides, I can tell this is just your way of "thanking" women."
 He rubbed his head and looked at the ground, embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm known to get carried away when I'm happy," he said slowly, trying not to make any sudden remarks that might make me back out of the modeling commitment.
 "We're still on for the gig, though, right?" he asked, suddenly his normal, outgoing self again.
 "It's okay, and yes, we're still on for the gig. Thanks for everything, Jack!"
 I quickly slipped into my car. That was about the strangest thing that had ever happened to me.
 When I got home, I called Cassie. Of course, it went straight to voice mail. That butt! I needed to talk to her about Jack!
 To take my mind off of things, I did laundry.
 I quickly got bored, so I pulled out my guitar.


 I tried calling Cassie again after. She didn't "feel good." Liar.
 I went over to her house. Sure enough, she had been working. She felt fine! She looked at me and rubbed her neck. Yeah, caught in the act!
 She heaved a sigh and invited me in.
 I could tell she was in a bad mood, so I brightened her day.
 Then we sat on her couch and I told her all about Jack Moore. "I think you should go for it, sis!" she exclaimed.
 "Really?" I asked, surprised that she said it. "You don't think it's a bad idea, even after just breaking up with James?"
 "Are you KIDDING me?" she asked. She obviously thought I should give Jack a shot.
 "Um... I don't know..."
 "I mean, what if this happens again? And I broke up with James not long ago! CASSIE WHAT SHOULD I DO!?"
 "GO FOR IT!" she yelled. "I already TOLD you that!"
 "What's stopping you?" she asked, clearly annoyed.
 I chewed my fingernails, something I did when I was nervous, thinking, or excited.
 "But..." I said, putting my whiny face on.
 "Now just stop right there, little missy," she scolded. "Take the chance while you've got it. He may be the best thing that's ever happened to you and you're not even going to give him the chance."
 When I got home, I saw Brig playing the drums. Terribly, I might add. So, I showed him how it was done. (I had a video, but it won't let me upload it.)

 After showing Brig who's freaking boss and then taking it to the next level with the bass, I entertained myself by painting.
 I quickly remembered that it was Christmas. I put my Christmas stuff on and went downstairs.
 Soon the guests were coming in hoards! Skye Everard and Calista Smith showed up first.
 Then my brother, Chase.
 My daughter-in- law, AKA my best friend's daughter, Ida came next.
 Then Hadley Reed.
 Then Anna-Leigh.
 Next came Amber Lights. Yes, I did invite her. She's just so awesome I couldn't resist.
 Then my dad.
 My mama.
 And lastly came Cassie.
 First, I gave Chase his present. A laptop. A 4,000 dollar laptop. You know I love my brother when I spend that kind of money on him.
 Next, I gave one to my mom. A video camera, because she just loves to take a video of everything she freaking sees!
 Next, I gave Anna-Leigh a teddy bear that she used to have, but lost it in a tragic trash compactor accident. It took me forever to find one.
 After that was Cassie. When we were young, every Christmas I would give her a teddy bear. That's exactly what I gave her.

And last was my dad. I gave him keys to a car. Man, I must love my family. My dad didn't have anything to drive, so I scraped up enough cash to buy him something to get around in.
 The next challenge father was given to me by Cassie. She has some serious issues about getting me challenge father's for presents. His name is Christmas Time. Oh boy...


 Piper had a D in school, so I put her in time out. She needed to realize that if she can't get her grades up, she won't be able to age up.
 She cried a couple times. It made me teary eyed to hear such cries, but she needed to learn.
 I was determined to not let these fish die.
 Brig decided he wanted to really learn to play the drums, so he took lessons. He's actually pretty good now.
 I decided to upgrade the basement's electronics, because what fun would the fun basement be if everything kept breaking?
 Mason and Derek slept while I worked. It was pretty cute.
 I was soon greeted by my new baby(s)

 I needed to keep painting or it would never get finished.
 I decided to let Piper off the hook because she was working hard and going to school early every day.

 I let Shara off the hook for skipping school earlier in the day, too. I figured she had learned her lesson.
 I think my painting turned out pretty well, don't you?
 To entertain myself, I played the guitar for a while.
 Brig eventually got me to come jam with him.
 Playing the guitar makes me forget about everything.
 It just takes me to another world.
 I decided to invite Anna-Leigh over.

 When she got here, we played shuffle board. We felt like two old women in a retirement home.
 To feel like our age again, we moved to video games.
 Just look at my game face!
 This is Anna's face most of the time because I beat her every time!
 She even sobbed for a minute after losing for the 33rd time.
 And then she beat me once and I completely lost it.
 But, I beat her another 33 times and she finally realized that once was the only time she was going to beat me. She wasn't too happy about it.
 "You are going DOWN!" she screamed after getting fed up with losing.
"No! YOU are going down!" I screamed back.
 "You're going to be sad after I kick your--!"
"ANNA! My kids are home!" I yelled, interrupting her.
 You've gotta love this picture.
 We eventually moved over to dancing to get rid of the competing because Anna was red in the face.
 When she finally left, I moved to sketching. This pregnancy was very easy and boring.
 What do you think?
 I was getting huge, so I decided to try and induce labor.

 Brig even joined me to keep me company.
 Looking at Brig dancing like a duck, I realized for the first time that I love my life. I really do.
 A pregnant woman should never dance like I was.
 When dancing didn't work, I decided to occupy myself until it happened naturally.
 It finally did.
 I was in the middle of everyone, so I wanted to move to a private room, but this baby was coming now. I just hoped no one came in.
 But, Shara did and started freaking out. I sent her downstairs and had my baby in peace.
Why hello my little angel, Jackson Parker!

4 comments:

  1. I seem to be turning up everywhere. An excellent post, but I wish you hadn't told me about it, I wanted to read it, and now I want it to go on more.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't worry, because the next one will be out tomorrow. It shows more about Jack. And you're going to LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a green baby!!!! Jack is so CUTE, I can't wait for the next post so see him in it! ^_^

    It was great seeing Calista in the post and Merry Christmas Paisley!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!