Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Um... What Should I Name this Post?: Babies 26 and 27

 After giving birth, I got a call. "Hey Paisley Parker! PP! That's your new nickname! PP!" Oh no. I knew that voice anywhere. Skye Everard.
"Oh, and just what do you want?" I demanded sarcastically.
"For you to invite me over, obviously, my dear!"
"Well get your butt over here and stop complaining!" I haven't known her for very long, but I love Skye.
 And what does she think she's doing? Stealing my hairstyle? I think not!
 "Want to go to The Grind? I'm in the mood to party!" she said the minute she got here.
I just nodded.

 Our exchange was priceless. "Yo."
"Sup."
That concludes our conversation.
 We got all dressed up and headed out.
 I immediately ordered a round of drinks. It was in my agenda to get super drunk.
 We talked, and drank, and talked.
 The instant we saw the dance floor we were out there!
 Look at that sexy slipping Skye!
 "Ooh," I cringed. "Down and out!"
 Anna-Leigh ended up there, too. I think she was a little bit offended that it wasn't her I was with...
 "Ooh! YEAH! Whatcha think about THAT PP?"
 "I think you're lame, my friend. Look at how HOT I am!"
 And there she goes! Slipping again!
 Okay, we may be hot, but we're super dorks.
 Skye dressed to impress with the chicken dance. Oh Skye...

 In my super drunk haze, I convinced Skye to go kiss this woman named Emma Hatch.
 "Paisley!" she exclaimed quietly.
 "I could never do that..."
 After thinking about it for a minute, she was off, strutting her stuff confidently over to Emma.
 OH NO! I thought. SHE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT? I WAS JUST KIDDING!

 Emma denied her and Skye actually seemed confused.
 To reward her confidence and soften the humiliation, I bought another round of drinks.
 I love us! We are such dorks!
 And apparently so is Emma Hatch...
 When I got home, I had a very, very bad headache, so I hopped into the hottub. It was about 4 in the morning by this time, so I, of course fell asleep.
 Aren't I beautiful when I'm sleeping? :P
 In the morning, I got a call from Skye. "Hey PP! Get in a classy dress and meet me at the bistro! NOW!"
Geez, pushy, pushy!
 There I am, in my classy (or hot, however you see it) dress.
 When I got there, I spotted Skye looking awfully classy in her dress, too.
When she saw me, she came up to me. "Food," she said and walked into the bistro.
 So much for classy, huh? Mac n' cheese and egg rolls. Yep, real classy.
 Afterward, to "speed up" the digestion process, we went to the pool. Although last time I checked, that just makes you throw up...
 When I got home, the kids were working on their homework together. Just the thing to top my day off!
 And Danny was actually beginning to want something to do with the family... I brought the kids out to a movie, a soccer game and the diner and then back home. Danny actually talked... and LAUGHED! We had such a great time! (I told some of you that Paisley made him be apart of the family, but that was the best I could do, so sorry :D)
 Danny aged up quite well. He's outgoing now and loves having little chats with his family, especially Nick. Although he told me the other day that he still doesn't feel like he fits into this world. It broke my heart.
 MiAri grew up amazingly! I was almost in tears! My baby girl grew up to be stunning! I've never seen a girl this beautiful! She is just the same, always busy, whether it's helping or playing. I love my little wonder!
 Josh, well, he's still my little blue crew! He's super relaxed and laid back. In fact, I sorta feel like he's another Danny, but he loves being apart of the family, unlike Danny at his age.
 Nick... do I even have to say it? He's such a cutie and is still best friends with Ari. He's the exact replica of his sister.
 Brigham is such a cutie. He looks exactly like his father. He's extremely laid back and loves to sleep. He barely lets me come near him if there's a possibility that he could fall asleep.
 I was immediately working on his skills. I'm getting pretty dang sick of toddlers and their skills.

 Danny decided he didn't belong here, and went to the netherworld to be with his father. He left a note:
Mom,
I love you and the rest of the family more than anything, and am so happy that you got me to respond to you. But I don't belong in the mortal world. I belong where the rest of the ghosts are. Some place where you aren't judged. 
Danny 
 It broke my heart, and to top it off Brig was being a butt. So I took him for a stroll.

 Corin Nerdd, Beau's dad was moping around and crying. I felt so bad for him.
 Nick and MiAri never rest!
 And neither does Josh! He has an amazing imagination, too!

 I fished while Brig napped in the grass. Remember, he's a sleeper.
 I spotted Pierre Duoa', the challenge father from France. What? I live in Texas! He lives in France! WHAT!?
 I walked over and he immediately eyed me. Hm... I guess I forgot to break it off with him before I left? Whoopsies. My bad.
 I broke it off with him, feeling completely guilty. It was my fault.
 He screamed at me. Despite the sexy French accent, it was depressing.
 I closed my eyes. I hate being talked to like that.
 When I opened them again, he was gone and I was in tears.
 To take my mind off of it, I made some hamburgers for the family.
 I looked over at Pierre. He was crying. I felt so bad.

 I absolutely love these pictures of Ari and Nick!
 Nick started getting close with the babysitter.
 You think I should stop hiring babysitters?
 The next challenge father is this dude. His name is Mr. F. Anybody get the reference?

 The kids enjoyed a nice day in the sandbox.
 I just love the view from my house!




 And then we had a nice little slip n' slide competition!

 Nick helped out while I slept.
-MiAri's POV-
 While mom slept, I went to meet my boyfriend, Billy Garth. Isn't he a cutie?
 I leaned in for my kiss. If mom found out about us, I think my head would be on the ground.
 Nick texted me:
Sis! GYFBHN! MIWU!
Let me sum it up for you: SIS! GET YOUR FREAKIN' BUTT HOME NOW! MOM IS WAKING UP!
 When I got home, she was still asleep. Thank goodness.
 Do you think I'm pretty? It's just... Billy was telling me how pretty I am, and I just don't see it. Everybody else says that same thing that he does, but...

 I went over to mom. Billy knew how to drive, and gosh darnit, I was going to know how, too!
 In the middle of our conversation, she found out she was pregnant... AGAIN! I don't understand why she has so many kids already and she wants more!
 So off to driving school it was!
 I convinced mom to teach Nick how to drive, too so I could invite Billy over for some alone time.
 While I waited I slipped in the tub.

 When he got to our house, he came through the gate and slipped in with me. I just get a kick outta this picture!
 We made out. A lot.
 And when we got tired of kissing (which was rare) we would just stare into each other's eyes.
 Except, of course, when mom came home. She stared right at us.
 Doesn't she look evil?
 Mom went in to play the piano.
 So we continued our... um... chat...
 Josh started being really loud on the spring rider so I yelled at him and he went inside.
 Can life get any better than this?
 When I started to get really tired, I left Billy by himself and went inside.

 In the morning we ate breakfast together and had a nice little chat.
 I did the laundry while mom upgraded the tub. It was pretty awkward...
 She just stared at me and left.
 Since we couldn't get any privacy anywhere else, Billy and I went to mom's room to kiss since she was asleep. Is that wrong?
 But then I laid my head down next to her while she slept.
-Paisley's POV-
 I could feel Ari sleeping next to me. I smiled. She thought I was sleeping.
 EXTREME CLOSE UP! But a very cute extreme close up!
 Yes, I am a sleeper, thank you very much.
 In the morning I brought Brig out to the spring riders.
 Just look at that face!


 I went outside to mourn Danny.
 I decided I needed to take the stress out on something. I put a bomb next to the grave of the gnome...
 Do you see the crazy in my eyes?
 I came upstairs to see Ari watching TV on my bed.
 I sat down next to her and talked for a while, while waiting for labor.


 Danny came out to visit! He used the slip n' slide all night and into the morning. (it was his favorite thing)
 I was getting huge! I really just wanted this baby out because it was very uncomfortable!
 But I finally went into labor!
 Baby 26, Shara Parker (like Cheryl, just with an a instead of a yl)
And baby 27, Piper Parker

7 comments:

  1. Aww, Skye IS a great dancer!! ^_^ You two are so crazy together. Poor Emma Hatch, she must have been so confused.... XD

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'm sure she was confused! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...lemme just say...MiAri looks dang near identical to Paisley...I couldn't tell them apart...awesome post! The pics of Skye and Paisley make me super jealous! I need your butts in my blog asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D This is my favourite post. But that's just cos it has me in it. And it's written awesomely. We're pretty good dancers.
    PS: I love the name Piper.
    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. F comes from Arrested Development. And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Cassie, sorry I didn't see your comment, yeah they do look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!