Saturday, December 10, 2011

A More Relaxed Type of Post: Baby 25

 I put my blue baby in his crib. He was precious. A true gift. And he was all mine. Now, I know what you're thinking: why am I saying this about THIS baby? Well, I don't know. Just something about him. He's just... relaxed...

 I clapped my hands and cheered. I could tell that something about this group of kids was going to be relaxing and fun.
 Shawn aged up, and I must say, he's hot. He's still a family favorite, as he usually is. He's an excitable and friendly boy, always ready to please anybody, and has a real way of making people laugh. I love my Shawn to death!
 Ida grew up to be absolutely beautiful. She is quite the musician, just like her mom. Anna-Leigh and I are both so proud of her!
 Danny is... well you know Danny. He hasn't talked to me once since he's been born.

 The twins... I have no words. They are indescribable. They are adorable and are always helping out! They are still best friends and never leave each other's side. They both have quite the imagination and love to play, indoors and out. They are always busy, whether it's having fun or helping out, you can't get them to sit still! I love Nick and MiAri to death. Can I keep them forever, please?
 Josh is my blue crew! Does that even work with just one? I guess not... but who cares!? He is very relaxed and almost never cries. He is quite a blessing and is also quite the cutie!
 Shawn proposed to Ida immediately.
 Just look at that rock!
 Even though this batch of kids was easy, I was still tired.
 In the morning I brought Josh, MiAri and Nick to the park for a "kids" day. It was going to be family day, but Danny didn't want to come. He never does.
 MiAri and Nick played on the swings almost all day. Remember what I said about them always playing?
 While they did that, I worked on Josh's skills.
 Nick pushed MiAri when he got tired. I didn't think these two could get tired!

 While he did that, he watched a butterfly. It was quite entertaining to watch!
 When night fell, I took the kids to the diner for dinner.

 After that, it was WAY early in the morning, but they didn't have school the next day, so I took them to the library.
 "Mom, what are we supposed to do here?" they asked.
"Oh, I don't know... READ!" I said sarcastically.
 Well, reading isn't in their vocabulary. They resorted to the blocks.
 Josh wanted nothing to do with books, either.
 But I certainly did! I read for hours!
 Josh wanted to be like his big siblings! It was so cute!

 When we got home, Nick and MiAri played in the tree house. I love how close they are!
 But, sometimes the sibling rivalry comes out between them. "I am SO gonna get him!"

 When they got bored of the tree house, they played hop scotch for a while. "You're so gonna lose!" MiAri chanted.
"Shut up, Ari," Nick grumbled.
 I made breakfast for the kids...
 ... and brought butt-head Josh to the park to calm him down. He never cries! Make it stop!

 I fished while Mr. Blue sat next to me.
 Amber eventually showed up and hung out with him.
 He didn't want her to go when it was time.
 Nick and MiAri both had the option to a to bunk, but wanted to be next to each other so bad, they chose bottom bunks. How sweet is that?
 It eventually turned to Saturday. I sat on my butt all day.
 Nick and MiAri decided to spend their day outside. Good choice, but not one I'm accustomed to!
 Look at the whale Nick made!
 The freezer bunny Ari made is m favorite, though!
 I decided I wanted to use the hot tub, but of course it broke. So, my day on my butt ended so I could upgrade things around the house.
 We all decided to play in the water, and since Josh can't, he played with his boat.
 MiAri and Nick decided to sleep in the tree house. What brave souls I gave birth to.
 I met up with the next father. Toot'n Fluff was his name. Hm... interesting...
 When I got done, I strutted out of there fast! That house made me uncomfortable!

 Remember when I told you they have great imaginations?
 And that they're big helps around the house?
 And that I'm pregnant? Oh wait, I didn't tell you that! Dang, I just spoiled the surprise!
 When the nursery started smelling really bad, I realized it was time for Josh's first bath.
 After which he ran away to hide in his toy box. Good choice boy, good choice.
 I decided to make up for it by making him some mac n' cheese.
 I was starting to get very large!
 And that explains why! I went into labor!
Why hello my little angel, Brigham Parker!

7 comments:

  1. I love the name Brigham!!! Oh, and little Josh is ADORABLE!! I love his hair and his skin tone!

    ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new little Baby, and Josh. But I want Danny more involved in family.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Calista! Skye, Danny is more of a loner, and even in the game he doesn't talk to anyone. He likes being by himself. But don't worry, because I think the next post will make you happy about Danny! (Paisley takes control and makes him apart of the family!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, but it makes me sad that Danny isn't talking to anyone in his family :( Keep on writing and your challenge is coming along :)

    Vanessa Wood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Nick has the prettiest eyes! Just wanted to say that...great post!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!