Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!:Babies #22 and #23

I apologize for how long it has taken me to get this post out. Pets was giving me problems AGAIN! So guess what? Out of a fit of frustration, I UNINSTALLED IT! RARR! So, until we can figure it out, I am officially petless. Sigh.
 I was completely and utterly shocked. I saw my dad die. I saw him fall off the cliff and into the rocky water. And yet, despite all that, he was standing right in front of me.
 "Dad," I said. That word hadn't been spoken in a happy way for so long. "What in the freaking crap are doing... alive? YOU DIED!"
 "I owed a lot of bad people a lot of money and they were going to kill you and your family if they thought I was still alive. This was the only way to save you and me."
 When he left, I couldn't help but scream to the top of my lungs. My daddy was home!
 I got dressed and realized that I needed to start getting ready for Thanksgiving.
 I walked upstairs and saw something that I didn't think I would ever see... hm...
 Realizing that the house was a mess, (because you obviously can't leave it to two teenagers and a child to take care of things) I went about my usual chores.
 I know you're not stupid, so you've probably already figured this out, but we moved awhile back (because the house was making my game glitch) So I went about upgrading things... again.
 The time came where Thanksgiving dinner was only two hours away so I got started on the turkey.
 At 7:00, everyone gathered around; Anna-Leigh and Ida, my mom, dad, Chase and Cassie, Corinne and Davy and my kids.
 The turkey was gone very quickly.
 Anna even dragged Lewis along. It was awkward and it had been since Owen had died. I cried for a couple minutes after he left because he looked exactly like my dead son.
 My parents wasted no time in being romantic again.
 Absolutely no time at all...
 Really, how desperate was he to be back with my mom?
 They got married right then and there, so obviously quite desperate.
 My mom pulled me aside when everyone else had left. "Baby, I need to confess. It wasn't your father who owed those people money."
"Mom," I said. I didn't like where this was going.
"It was me. Your father changed the name on the account from Susan to Trent Parker when things got rough. When he "died" I just assumed the people I owed money to had killed him. I feel terrible. And my gambling just got worse after."
"Why didn't you tell anyone, mom?" I demanded. She obviously kept that from the police.
"I was afraid," she replied, barely audible. "I was afraid I'd go to jail and lose you kids forever."
 She raised one brow. "I don't expect you to forgive me just yet, but please come around by Christmas."
 I couldn't take it. Out of everything she could have told me right then, she decided to tell me this? "Leave," I said. She understood and left without another word.
 I watched as she quietly left, thinking about what to do next.
 I realized I had been neglecting my children, so I decided to teach Danny his skills.
 The first guy on my list didn't work out to be the next father,
 so I moved on to this guy; Marvin Quinn. He was pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
 When we were done, I strutted my way back home.
 I decided to start a new tradition, so every Sunday morning the family will eat at the bistro.
 When we got home from our delicious meal, I plopped my butt down and read for hours.
 Meanwhile, Kale became very close with the babysitter. Very, very close.
 After reading a good five chapters, I started a bath and thought for hours, then became pruny.
 After which, I slipped into bed.
 In the morning I was greeted by my new baby(s). A pleasant way to wake up, yes indeed.
 I just stared out the window. I was slowly becoming depressed.
 All I could eat was ice cream.
 Most of my day was spent on the couch, in this position. No, not sleeping, just wallowing in my self pity.
 Kale and Jon gathered around. "Do you think she's okay?" Kale asked.
"I have no clue, but let's get out homework done," John replied.
 They looked truly worried.
 After I had realized that my kids shouldn't see me like this, I went upstairs and laid my head on my pillow, again, not sleeping, just throwing myself a pity party.
 I spent almost all of my pregnancy on my bed, watching TV.
 My hands were almost always placed on my pregnant belly, not wanting to let my future children go.
 I absent-mindedly put my hand to my heart a few times, only when I was about to cry.
 I sobbed most of the night, not caring anymore.
 The boys took care of the younger kids.
 My stomach had grown quite a bit in such a short time.
 I watched TV the whole time. Sobbed when people kissed. That was going to be me and James one day, or so I thought.
 I booed every time.
 My feet had a mind of their own; they threw me off my bed when I got sick of being in my room and took me downstairs.
 I wrote an email to James.
 Page after page was written, and after all was said and done, this is what it came out to be;
James,
I know you fell in love in China, but you hurt me. I'm not angry that you fell in love or got engaged or left without saying a final goodbye, I'm angry that you couldn't tell me to my face. You hurt me, James Brown. You broke my heart. I was afraid to love, and when I met you I decided to give love a chance. And look what you did. I'm afraid to love again. So, go ahead, get married to your fiance', have a bunch of kids, I'll be happy for you. But I hope that when all that is happening, you think of me. Think of how I'm probably going to spend the rest of my life alone. The girl who had 100 kids and didn't even accomplish anything in the end. I hope you're happy, James, because I will never speak to you again, no matter how many times you call, text, or email me, I am done with you. I will live my life, and no matter what happens, I will make you miserable, even without speaking to you again. Tell it to your wife when you want to whine. 
Your worst nightmare,
Paisley
 I sat there, not sure what to do after I pressed send.
 I looked upstairs.
 Sure enough, that's where I went.
 And of all the people to show up, my father came.
 I felt awkward because I was pregnant and not even married. I was worried about what he would think.
 But instead of acting uncomfortable, he just felt my tummy.
 I told him about how depressed I was and told him about my life. I slowly started feeling happy again.
 When he left, to cheer myself up, I attacked Danny with the claw. "AH! It's the claw!" I screamed playfully.
"Oh no! Not da cwa!" Danny yelled.
 I brought my hand down and tickled him. He laughed so hard.
 I couldn't keep the huge smile off my face. My kids really made my life perfect.
 "Hehe, mama!" Danny giggled.
 I put my baby in his crib and kissed him goodnight.
 I slowly pulled away as he whispered, "No mama."
 When I went in my room to go to bed, labor struck.
 I went to the hospital since I had been depressed for the whole pregnancy and came out with baby #22, MiAri Parker.
And her twin brother, baby #23, Nicholas Parker.

In the two years that I've had this game, I have never, ever had multi-gendered twins. I am extremely happy to be able to have them on my blog so I can share my excitement with you! Yes, Lily and Star are gone, but hopefully if I get Pets fixed, Paisley will get another dog and horse. Till next time! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. *loved*
    I'm glad we found out more about her dad. And I don't like James, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skye! Yep, I don't like James either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Skye, I don't like James. I like the names of the twins!

    I'm sorry you can't have pets installed but hopefully there will be a way to fix the problems. :)

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I loved it! :)
    Congrats on your multi genders. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!