Monday, July 4, 2011

The Beginning of Something Great: Baby #1!

Hey guys! Just a warning, the writing on this blog isn't very good for the first, like, 26 posts. I know that's a lot but if you can get through those it gets much, much better. 
Hi! I'm Paisley Parker, and I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge! Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to have a lot of kids, so I just decided I'd do this challenge! If I was going to describe myself I'd say my personality traits are Good, Friendly, Family Oriented, Nurturing, and Neat. My favorite music is Kids, my favorite food is Cookies, my favorite color is blue, and my sign is Leo! That's all you really need to know about me, except that my Lifetime Wish is to Raise Five Kids from Babies to Teens.Someone told me about a man named Christopher Steel, he's cute and nice, something you don't find too often, so I rang his doorbell.
He invited me in. It was kind of surprising because I didn't expect him to let a complete stranger in his house."Are you single?" I asked once we were in his house.
"Yes, why?"
"Well, first off, I'm Paisley Parker and I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge, and I would like to know if you'd like to be the first father!"
"I'd love to be!" he replied enthusiastically. I sighed, relieved. I was so happy at the news I leaned in and kissed him! He was surprised but I could tell he liked it! We hopped onto the bed and snuggled for a minute, then we tried! The lullaby chimed the first time meaning I was pregnant! I couldn't believe it! I was going to be a mother for the first time!We sat and talked for a moment, mostly about his 'rights' to our child, and we came to the conclusion that he could either never talk to the kid, or he could hang out with him as much as he wanted. He said we'd cross that bridge when we get to it. Excellent idea. But then I left, it was getting awkward and I didn't want to make him think I liked him like that. I strutted my stuff out of his house and into the bistro to take a cooking class.It had been a very long day; between trying for a baby and taking five classes, I was exhausted! I slipped into bed. My body ached all over!I was sleeping soundly, dreaming of who knows what, when I woke up and vomited. "Ew," I moaned.It was already morning so I just decided to work on my garden. After that I headed out to continue taking classes. I needed to know how to do a bunch of stuff since I would be bored to death while I was pregnant...I was taking a music class when I found out I was pregnant! Woo hoo! I'm gonna be a mommy!I slipped into the tub since I stunk. After my bath I took a nap. I didn't feel like full-blown sleeping, plus I needed to read my two pregnancy books, you know, while I'm still pregnant.I woke up and immediately started reading my pregnancy books.

 I tended to my garden after that. It was looking a little sad.


  Look at my baby bump! First ever!
My first attempt at cooking; let's hope they don't burn... last time I cooked the food wasn't the only thing that burned... let's just say it took forever for my eyebrows to grow back...
They didn't turn out too bad! They were actually pretty good!
Then I went to talk to Christopher. "Hey Chris! I'm pretty far along! I think I'll be giving birth anytime now!"
"Hey Paisley! That's great! Make sure you let me know when I'm a dad!"
"Let's hope I don't forget!" We laughed for a little while until I got tired.
I went to bed and slept like a baby. You know, I don't really understand that term, from all my friends who have ever had babies, it sounds like it's a miracle if you can get them to sleep!
Oh my gosh! Look at me! I'm ginormous! I look like I'm about to pop!
I was cooking waffles when I went into labor! It was so sudden (and painful) And then I remembered I have to do this 99 more times, obviously not that many times, but still.
Since it was my first birth, I went to the hospital. Why hello my little angel, Quincy Parker!

Hope you liked my first post! Oh man, if you only knew how many complications I came across with this! But it's here now!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I just found your challenge...it looks really cute so far! Check out my blog if you want!

    http://hadleys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I'll be sure to look at your challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!