Thursday, July 7, 2011

Minding My Own Business: Baby #3

 After Keaton was born I realized that I better finish teaching Quin how to talk since I would be pregnant soon and I didn't need 3+ crying babies in this house.
 After I taught her how to talk I cooked some Goopy Carbonara.
 "Ew..."
 I had some Autumn Salad from the night before instead... Bob called me and told me about his new roommate, Chuck Love, and that he thinks I would be interested in having him as a father. He also told me that Chuck said he'd be interested in being a father. I headed down there straight away.
"Hello," I said as I entered the all too familiar room.
"Hi, I'm Chuck. And you're Paisley Parker. Bob told me all about you."
"Good things I hope!"
"Nothing but."
"Well let's get to it!" I really hoped he knew what I was talking about so I didn't look like an idiot...
 ...he did.
 I did the famous strut back home
 only to find this. Of course my joy was blown up completely by a crying baby. Either I've gotta learn to live with the crying, OR learn to not have any joy. I'll go with number one, thank you.
I slipped right into bed after the two little crazies were under control. I had a very strong feeling that these next few days would be a blast. (sarcasm)
 Ah look, my two little crazies asleep at the same time. Really breathe in the silence. I won't hear that for a while...
 In the morning I go about my usual routine. Take care of Keaton.
 Take care of Quin.
 Do my morning pee. :P
 Take a nice, hot shower to really wake me up.
 Make some delicious food to ease my growling stomach.
 EAT the delicious food. My hungry stomach won't be soothed unless I actually eat the stuff.
 Take care of the babies... again.
 Brush my teeth.
And clean the house.
 I was walking outside to use the slip n' slide when I realized something; I HAVE NO NAUSEA!
 I called Chuck right away. We had already lost time. "Chuck!" My voice was shaky and nervous.
"Paisley? What is it?"
"I'm not pregnant! I wasn't paying attention! But now I remember that there was no chime! Get over here!" He didn't even say yes, he just hung up.
 I invited him right away when he got to my house; no time to lose!
 We got to it immediately.
 Then I asked him to leave after we were done.
 I cared for the babies
 ate my food
and went to sleep. THIS time I knew these next few days weren't going to be easy!
 In the morning I took care of Keaton (once again)
 vomited
 took care of Quin
 painted a little
 And then BOB showed up. I invited him in, confused. I had no clue what this was about. But he just walked right on in, didn't say a word. I let him be. I'd probably figure out why he was here in a little while.
 I found out I was pregnant! WHIPPEE!
 I suddenly realized what this was about... oh Bob...
 I realized Quin was tired so I asked Bob to leave so I could have some peace. Then I cleaned up the play room.
 I also put her to sleep.
 Took care of Keaton (AGAIN!)
 Ate my waffles
 Slipped into bed.
 In the morning I realized I had to pay the bills or my stuff would be taken away! I hurried and finished my painting so I could pay the bills.
 Paid.
 Then I realized how PATHETIC my garden was!
 Took care of Keaton.
 Then Quin.
 Then called a babysitter so I could sleep happy.
 I slept happy, thank you very much!
 But of course, with my luck, I went into labor in the middle of a good dream! Look at me, complaining about the miracle of life! I decided to go to the hospital since the babysitter was already here.
Why hello my little angel, Trinnitie Parker!

2 comments:

Make me smile, leave a comment!