Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Moving Forward!: Baby #2

 Christopher was nice enough to come home with Quincy and I after she was born. I was very grateful for that.
 He only wanted to make sure we got home safely, then he left. But I decided that before I get another father, I really need to ask him if we can just be friends.
 I heard the doorbell ring so I walked outside. I didn't want to walk through the door everyday and only think of how I hurt Christopher. "Hello Chris," I said.
"Hi Pase." Oh no, he's got a nickname for me!
"We need to just be friends."

I honestly can't remember what happened after that. But what I do remember is him doing this and storming off. Note to self; never lead the father on.

 But oddly enough, I also remember Chris yelling a name to me before he left. I looked up the name and went to his house. I realized that Chris had given me a potential father's name! Oh Chris, still as good as ever. I walked up to him.
"Hello, sir. I'm Paisley Parker and I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge. I was wondering if you'd like to be the next father."
"Of course! I'd love to be!"



We got to talking. His name was Bob Bob. Really? Bob Bob? Oh well.
 We tried for a baby, and I, of course, heard the chime! At least I know I can get pregnant easily. I strutted my stuff out of his house and back home. I still had a baby and a house to take care of.
I continued making my waffles that I was trying to make before I went into labor. I also had to fix a broken toilet!
 I had my delicious waffles! Something a woman who just had a baby deserves; delicious food.
Then I took a nap on the couch. I had a garden to tend to and a toilet to fix so I was in no position to full blown sleep. I also knew that Quincy would need me in a few hours anyway.
 I tended to my very sad and very pathetic garden
 Finally got around to fixing the toilet
 And with my luck the shower broke so I fixed that too.
And then I found out I was pregnant! Woo hoo! Of course the feeling to vomit instantly interrupted my joy...
 I cooked some Autumn Salad. Dang, a girl can't get some time for herself can she? Between taking care of the baby and fixing everything that breaks, I haven't had any time for myself!
 I decided that since I'm pregnant, I better age Quincy up so I don't have 2+ crying babies to worry about.
I aged her up! She was too little to blow out the candles, so I did it for her.
 Isn't she a beaut? Little Quincy at your service!
 I quickly put her to bed since we had a long day of learning ahead of us.
I also slipped right into bed. If these past few days weren't easy, the next few absolutely won't be!
 I woke Quin up for the day when morning came. I wanted to get a head start and it was already late.
I decided I'd start with potty training. I was sick of smelly diapers.
 She learned how to potty very fast. Like a roadrunner. :P
So I started to teach her how to talk. She learned that fast too!

I realized quickly that the house was a mess! I did the dishes
 cleaned the toilet
 and went into labor
 Why hello my little angel, Keaton Parker!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the name Keaton! Pretty sure we have very similar name tastes! Quincy is adorable too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually want to name my kids Keaton and Quincy someday.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!