Friday, July 22, 2011

Anna-Leigh is Back in Town!: Baby #5

 Immediately after having Peter, I started to take care of the kids. One thing I learned after having my second baby, when you're doing the 100 Baby Challenge, you can't lay around, not even after just having a baby, there's just too much to be done! Such as taking care of the other kids!
 "Ooo sha boo boo! Tickle tickle tickle!" I said in a baby voice. It sounded less stupid in my head. Oh well, Keaton won't remember it!
 I made Quin age up, I just decided it was time. But I was sad to see her become a teen. My first little baby, growing up!
 She celebrated with absolute joy!
 Isn't she gorgeous?
 Keaton tries not to be like his father, but he can't help that he loves the color green!
 Keaton is such a cutie!
 I also aged Trinnitie up!
 Her brother and sister got out of bed to see her turn into a toddler!
 SO CUTE! I think I just died and went to heaven!
 I took care of Trinnitie, since, of course, she needed all of my attention the second she could whine!
 I finally got to eat some food! I swear, I'm going to die of starvation someday, I'm so good at keeping my kids fed, but I can't keep myself fed!
 I was super stressed and starting to smell, so I hopped into the tub. Ah, a mothers dream, a nice, hot bath.
 Her first day as a teen and Quin is already having a mood swing! Good to know that she's moody now, right?
 I started to teach Trinn to walk since, well, she needs to know how to walk, otherwise life would be too hard.
 She learned how to walk very fast so I taught her how to talk! She's such a fast learner!
 Quin took care of Peter. She's so great!
 And when Keaton got home, he had a girl with him! He's told me about her, he has a huge crush on her! Her name is Kaylynn Langerak. I think he picked wisely for his first crush.
 Aw, look at that, brother and sister working on homework together, even though they're on opposite sides of the table... and there's another girl there... Still just as cute! :P
 "Kaylynn, wanna stay the night?" Keaton asked her without permission. I would've gotten mad, but he likes her so much, I didn't wanna embarrass him.
"Sure! That sounds like fun!"
 I started on my chores. Wow, I haven't had to say that since I was a kid!
 And potty trained Trinnitie.
 Look at Kaylynn! She's such a cutie! I'm glad Keaton likes her, she's super sweet and SUPER cute, as you can see!
I called the baby sitter since my best friend, Anna-Leigh Hemming was back in town, and I wanted to visit her.
"Anna-Leigh!" I exclaimed as I ran up to her house.
"Paisley! I can't believe it's you! Just look at you! You look amazing! And you've had four kids! Wow!"
"Right? So how was your tour?"
"It was great! I had this one fan, who I like to call my 'rabid fan.' He smashed my guitar and made me sing every one of my songs to him! That guitar was signed by Diva Doll! Agh!"
"Well you know Diva Doll, maybe you can get her to sign your new one!"
"Yeah, maybe. But I have some good news!"
"What?"
"Lewis wants to be in your challenge!"
"Your brother? You're kidding me!"
"Nope. Not kidding. Not even a little. He's always wanted a kid, but he doesn't want to get married. So he said this is the perfect opportunity! I told him it might be a little too awkward, but I'll still ask."
"Where is he?"
"Just inside. I'll leave you two alone!" she joked.
"So immature!" I yelled joking as I walked into their house.
"Hello Lewis. It's been a while!" I said happily as I shook his hand.
"Paisley! Yes it has! So, what do you say? Can I be in your challenge?" he asked hopefully.
"Of course! I'd love you to be!"
The bed was taken. I love how she says she'll leave us alone, but she takes the bed! Oh Anna, Anna, Anna.
He motioned me into the bathroom. Suddenly I realized what his plan was! The shower! I've never tried in the shower, so, I guess it's a good idea...
After I heard the chime, I did the famous strut back home!
Had my morning pee,
ate my breakfast,
called the baby sitter,
and went to bed! See if you get what I did there. :P
I heard the bus drive up a while later so I looked out the window... only to see Quin with a boy! I've seen him before, he's Ethan Bunch, and Quin has a major crush on him! Man, my kids fall for people fast!
I know I shouldn't have done this, but I spied on them. They looked really serious and into their conversation, so, yeah...
"Ethan..."
"Yes?"
"Would you like to go to prom with me?"
"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Oh good, he said yes!
She leaned in and hugged him.
Kissed him! Oh my...
And asked him to be her boyfriend! Yep, that could be my son-in-law someday!
Keaton came home from his field-trip and brought me back this mirror! "Don't you want it?" I asked.
"Nope, it's too girly!" he said as he ran off.
So I set the mirror up in my room. My make-up station! I like it!
I asked Davy, the baby-sitter to leave. "Thanks Davy,  but I can take it from here."
"OK, bye Miss Parker!"
Well, I did take it from there, I took care of Trinn! "Who's my little cutie? You are! YOU ARE!" I said in an even more embarrassing baby voice than last time... I've really gotta hang out with some adults. I wonder if Anna-Leigh is free...?
Ah look, Quin being a responsible teen! Good for her! She has a boyfriend but she can still be responsible!
I noticed Keaton playing on the floor in the bathroom? Are you kidding me? "Keaton! Get out of the bathroom and go play downstairs where germs aren't all over the place!"
"How do you know that there aren't germs all over the place downstairs?"
"Keaton Parker!"
After he was taken care of, I moved on to his little sister.
I needed Quin to tell me about Ethan herself so she doesn't find out I was spying on them! "So, anything new lately? Any boys?" I pried.
"I know you were spying mom, get over yourself," she said bluntly and left. Hm...
I find it hilarious that we both started cooking food on opposite sides of the kitchen, and neither of us even considered stopping!




I started cleaning the house, and vomited, of course.
took care of Peter
took care of Trinn,
and found out I was pregnant! Yay!



Continued cleaning the house
Put Trinn to sleep
And finally went to bed myself.
In the morning I finally got around to making my bed! It stayed unmade for days!
I looked down and realized that my baby bump crept up on me!
Ate my hot dog,

Took care of Trinn

Continued to clean the house (again)



Worked on my dead garden.
FINALLY ate some food!
Took care of Peter
And cleaned up Keaton's room.
Quin picked out her dress for prom! Isn't she gorgeous?
She's SO helpful!
She even did her homework in the laundry room so she could get it when it was done.
But her limo to prom showed up! The school is very generous to the kids!
Quincy with her prom date, who's also her boyfriend ;) Ethan!
She was late to the limo after prom so she was forced to ride a bike, but she still had fun.
"Mom mom mom!" she shouted as she ran upstairs.
"What what what?" I joked.
"Prom was awesome! I was Prom Queen!"
"Really? That's amazing! Prom is something you'll never forget, now get to bed!"
After taking care of my oldest daughter, I took care of my youngest daughter.
And ate my food.
The stars were gorgeous. So I sat down on our beach chairs and just stared for about an hour.
During this time, I thought, and thought, and thought. To be honest, I don't remember what I was thinking about, but I thought, that's for sure!
I looked over and saw our still unused telescope, so I tried using it
But of course labor pains cut in
Why hello my little angel, Owen Parker!

2 comments:

Make me smile, leave a comment!