Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun Outside!: Baby #7

 After I gave birth to Serin, I started caring for her immediately.

 I looked out the window and oh my goodness, look at those views we have! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful kids, and such a wonderful, although ugly house!
 I made breakfast for everyone.
 Then I ate it.
 I looked out the window again, it's such a nice day! Why waste it outside? So I called a baby-sitter and got to my fun time! It's a Saturday, so why not have some fun?
 I was relaxing on the beach chairs until Trinnitie and Keaton came outside.
 Then we all swam.


 We all had a ton of fun on the slip n' slide!



 Then we made our way to the sprinkler.



 It got pretty chilly as the evening came, so we decided to ditch the water and swing for a while!
 The sun was still out, but it was around 5 o' clock now, so it was still chilly out here. Although it's cold, it's still a super nice day!
 Keaton and I resort to the hot tub while Trinnitie swings. It's days like these that make being a mother worth it.



 But, of course, those moments have to end, and when they end, they end with no mercy!
 Thank goodness Keaton helps out with Serin!
 And I take care of Owen.
 Keaton's turn to age up into a Young Adult comes fast, but I remember our fun day, so I leave it alone. At least he had some fun before he left us.
 I came in with a scowl on my face. I don't want to see him leave.
 But I realize how excited her is, so I celebrate with him.
 Then it's Trinnitie's turn. I'm most definitely not excited to see my little girl as a raging teenager.
 Keaton as a Young Adult! He sure is a charmer.
 Trinnitie as a Teenager. She's super dramatic so she puffs her hair out a lot.
 She's skinny as a rail. I actually hope she's not anorexic...
 Keaton waves us good-bye and leaves.
 Owen as a toddle. He's my little cutie!
 Peter is as adorable as ever as a Child!

-Trinnitie's POV-
 Mom got called to go on a free vacation, so she left me in charge. I'm super glad she aged Peter up so I don't have to deal with too many whiners.

 I teach Owen two of his basic skills so maybe Mom can get off my back about 'not helping out around the house.' Like, ugh!

 I feed the babies their food. What pigs!
 Eat with a spoon, Owen, eat with your spoon!
 I continue teaching Owen to talk. He's like, sooo hard to teach.
 Ew! The brat is picking his nose! I can't believe that I used to be like this! Like, ew!
 Agh! The dreaded red potty chairs! I know I have to do it, but still, it's like totally not fair. Ugh!
 So I suck it up and potty train him. Ew! I can smell his crap!
 AHHH! Poo juice leaked all over the carpet! Gross! And I'm like the one responsible for cleaning it up! Clean your own mess up, Owen.
 I call a baby-sitter since I've had enough of this baby crap, literally.
 So I slip into bed. If the babies get to sleep, I do too!
 I sleep, and the only thing I dream about is giant babies attacking me with their farts! I need to get away from my siblings!
 I go downstairs and try my hand at the piano. I basically suck, so I plan on taking a class after school which starts any minute!
 I realize that Peter is scared of his first day of school, so I hold his hand on the bus. The other kids there were really loud and annoying. Like, ugh!
 I take a piano class after school, so I missed the bus. But thankfully Mom bought us some bikes...
 Owen's sleeping, thank goodness.
 So the only thing I have to take care of is Serin.
 I pull a totally awesome prank on Peter! A monster shot up on the screen! I totally heard his scream downstairs! Haha, what I dork.

 We do our homework together. Although I wish so badly I didn't have to do any homework at all, I suck it up, cause I would be like, sooooo grounded.

 I of course feed the pig of the family. He just can't get enough food!
 OK, I'll admit, he's pretty cute, but that doesn't stop me from hating him right now.
 I empty their potty chairs, and realize that they can go somewhere else other than the garbage...
 I sneak up to the Landgraab's back door, but OMG! I hear sirens! I look at my watch and it's past curfew!
 I quickly light the bag on fire and get taken away by the cop. He literally dragged me back to his car. Like, these are new shoes! Ugh!
 But as I'm being pulled away, their son Malcolm stomps on the bag full of my brother's poo! At least my brother is good for something!
 Hahaha! Can't believe he fell for that! It was very yellow, though...
 I glare at this idiot. He totally ruined my shoes! He owes me $60 dollars!
 I check in on Peter to make sure he's sleeping, and of course that he's safe.
 I'm like totally starving so I eat some totally hot pancakes. Like totally!
 Then I take a shower, like, it was awesome!

 I get a call from mom that she'll be back in two hours, so I hurry and do the laundry!
 And then I book it! I usually take the bus but I didn't want to risk mom getting mad at me for the curfew thing!

-Paisley's POV-
 I get home and take care of Owen.
 Feed the little guy.
 Then Bob calls me and tells me about a nerd who just moved in. His name is Corin Nerdd.
 "Hi, I'm Paisley Parker, would you like to be in my 100 Baby Challenge?"
 He stays silent so I work my magic.
 Flirt with him, and he doesn't seem to mind much...
 And then I take a leap of faith and kiss him!
 We tried and I strutted out of his house. I still haven't heard him talk, but I'm assuming it was a yes... :P
 I start driving home...
 ...but I pass by the diner. I haven't been there in forever, you may call me selfish since I didn't ask my kids to come, but I was hungry and needed me time. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with the kids, but a mother's gotta do what a mother's gotta do! That's eat by herself! :P

 I come out pretty happy with myself. I don't even feel guilty!
 The house is silent for once, so I sketch a little.
 Trinnitie helps out!
 Then I barf!
 Then I sketch a little more.
 Then I barf. I sense a pattern going on here...

 I take care of my screaming baby...
 Feed my other screaming baby...
 Cleaned out the poo... ew...
 Then I found out I'm pregnant!
 Cooked.
 Ah look, complete silence.
 Then I clean up Trinn's mess...
 Sketch.
 Then Trinn helps out with Serin.
 I take out the trash.
 Paint a little.

 Do the laundry.
 Take care of Serin.
 And take a shower.
 Outside, I suddenly start thinking about my family. I start to cry. It may be my hormones talking, but I really miss them.
 I ball for another couple of minutes and move on.
 Yay! The babies are sleeping!
 You know what that means! Sleep for me, too!

-Peter's POV-
 I have a huge crush on this girl named Bella Bachelor. She's super nice and super cute. I decided to take a leap of faith and tell her how I feel! My mommy always says 'When in doubt, tell the truth!' So I did! "Oh Peter, I feel the same about you!"
 I hug her, I wish I could stay longer, but I have to leave or my mom will start to get worried! So I leave, sadly...

-Paisley's POV-
 Look at me! I'm huge! I'm going to explode!
 I cook some dinner and realize that I need to get up at five in the morning and make some breakfast, then at four in the evening, start making some dinner. I want my family to eat dinner together, whether that means getting up earlier and going to sleep later, it's worth it!

 My kids are in for a big surprise when they wake up! I bought them some fish!

 Then I fed the fish since I didn't want them to starve...
 Then I go into labor! YOWSA!

4 comments:

  1. The baby's name is Beau. Sorry, Blogger is being stupid and won't let me type past half way through the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau is named after my brother in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Beau is a cute name! I love Trinnitie's portion was hilarious! I LOLed at the giant babies dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad that made somebody laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!