Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby #6

 In the morning, Quincy came running into my room. "Mom, mom, mom!" she yelled.
 "What, what, what?" I asked tiredly as I pushed myself up. Nothing like getting woken up after just having a baby by a screaming teenager.
 "I want to age up!"
"Well go age up, nothing's stopping you." I just didn't want to have to deal with this right now.
"Actually, something is stopping me! I need to know how to drive or the world will be too hard for me as an adult!"
 After I changed, we were on the road. At first it was a series of stopping and starting, but near the end, she was a perfect driver! I actually stopped screaming within ten minutes! :P
 When I got home I was bombarded by Keaton, this time. "Hey mom! Can I age up so Kaylynn and I can be together?" I ignored him and went inside. One kid wanting to age up is enough for now.
 Quin went upstairs to take care of Trinn, I suppose she wanted to prove to me she can be responsible...
 She was blowing out the candles when...
 ...A FIRE BROKE OUT! Note to self: don't light two cakes right next to each other.
 My brave teenager put it out.
 This time Keaton tried aging.
 Then it was finally Quin's turn.
 Keaton sure is unique. Hopefully others see him as I do.
 Quin as an adult! Isn't she gorgeous?
 She called the real estate company
 and waved us good-bye.
 After she left, it was Trinnitie's turn to age up!
 I just love this picture!
 Trinn sure is gorgeous!
 All of a sudden I heard a scream from Trinnitie's room! "Trinn! What's the matter?" I screamed. When I opened the door I realized what was wrong. I had no idea Ethan was still in our house!
 "Ethan, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're scaring my children."
"OK, bye Miss Parker!" I don't enjoy being 'Miss Parker,' but oh well...
 Peter as a toddler! Don't tell anyone I said this, but he's the cutest toddler out of all my kids! :P
 My motherly duties called quickly. I knew what I was getting myself into, which is the worst part! :P
 But thankfully Keaton helped out...
 I had way too much to do before I could get pregnant! I called the baby sitter so I could get some sleep and clean up a little.
 I slept very good, thank you for asking. :P
 When I got up a few hours later, I started on my chores.





 So much to do and this isn't even it!
 I was sick of poopy diapers so I potty trained Peter.
 And taught him to walk!
 I love this picture! He's so adorable!
 I also got to teach him how to talk!
 My phone rang all of a sudden. "Hello?"
"Hey this is Anna-Leigh! I know how to get you not so stressed!"
"How?"
"Let's go to this new club in town called The Grind, we can get super drunk and maybe you can meet your next contestant!"
"Anna-Leigh, don't treat the challenge like it's a game show!"
 "But sure, I've been super stressed lately and could use a little girl time."
 When I got there Anna-Leigh swarmed me. "You're kidding me, right?"
"What?"
"You're wearing that to a club? Here, follow me, I've got some awesome clothes for you!"
 This is Anna-Leigh's 'party' outfit, as she calls them.
 And this is mine. I look hot, don't I? :P
 When I got there I got down and funky the second I saw a dance floor! I've always loved to dance!
 Anna-Leigh came over and we dance all night long. We got super drunk and I don't remember what happened after that!
 When I woke up in the morning, though, I screamed! "Oh. My. Watcher! What happened to my hair?" I yelled. It was brown! AGH! This is another one of Anna-Leigh's so called 'plans' to make me a party girl. I loved my black hair! It suits me, and Anna-Leigh comes and messes it up!
 To take my mind of things, I went and had a delicious cake!
 I put my bikini on to lay in the hot tub when
 I SAW MY TATTOOS! A butterfly?
 A rose?
 A... dagger? Really?
 I called up Anna-Leigh, she had some explaining to do!
 I swarmed her the second she came into my backyard. "How could you? You made me dye my hair and get tattoos!" I yelled at her.
 "It's alright, it's alright, I got some tats, too, Pase."


 "Pretty awesome, huh?"
 We got into the hot tub and just sat there talking. We caught each other up on the other one's lives. They both seem pretty complicated.
 Basically what it came down to, was Anna-Leigh is a troubled rock star, and I'm a troubled mother.
 After we sat in the hot tub for a while, we decided to work on our tans. This is my kind of relaxation, don't get me wrong, a club and getting super drunk every once in a while is great, but it's nice just to relax by the pool.
 We got really hot so we jumped in the pool and had a hold breath contest. Anna-Leigh won...
 ...so I got my revenge!
 She got hers, too.
 This is what I officially look like! Anna-Leigh offered to pay to get it dyed again, but I told her no. What do you think? Tell me if you like my brown hair or my black hair better.
 Of course, my relaxation day came to an abrupt end. I had to clean up the baby's room.
 But I decided it was time to get pregnant...
 "Hey baby," this weird guy said as he came out.
"Um... yeah, hi. I'm Paisley Parker, wanna be apart of the 100 Baby Challenge?"
"Sure, I'm Scorpion Snake." I was speechless, I'll be honest here...
 "Hey, wanna come over and we can do it there?"
 I strutted my stuff out of their house with... SCORPION right behind...
 After we were done he left. I didn't hear the chime but he had to go! Dangit. I had a plan, though. I remember meeting this nice vampire at the club. His name was Leighton Sekemoto. He was really nice.
 "Hey Leighton," I said after he arrived. "Wanna be in my challenge?"
"Sorry, I have a girlfriend," he said and left. Well thanks for nothing!
 Apparently I'm deaf, cause I got nauseous, meaning I'm pregnant, OK? I must not of heard the chime or something. I also got a craving for ice cream... :)
 But just because I might be pregnant doesn't mean I have any less work to do!

 All the kids were asleep so I took this time and spent it wisely. I painted a little!
 But my free time never lasts.

 I called the baby sitter so I could get some sleep!

 What a relief to see my kids working on their homework without any help.
 I slept SO soundly!



 Every one of my children were sleeping so I decided to use this time for myself!
 I painted again!


 But as always, my motherly duties swarm my mind...
 I decided I better break off the relationships with the fathers as soon as I'm pregnant so I went to their house.
 "Scorp, mind if I call you that? We need to just be friends." I said and left. He was not happy with me, but what was I supposed to do?
 I needed some time to think so I started up my bath.
 And Kaylynn came over! I was wondering what happened to her! I decided to spy on them...
 They started flirting.
 And Keaton kissed her!
 "Will you be my girlfriend?" Keaton asked.
"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.
 I hopped into bed since I was dead tired.
 In the morning went about my routine.

 Like I said, I went about my routine!
Why hello my little angel, Serin Parker!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the name Serin! Great post...I like the hair colored brown...it's fun to switch it up from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, I forgot to ask...do you have Paisley on the exchange? I would like to put her in my game if that's ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, no, not yet. I'll have to do it in two days. I accidentally deleted her out of the bin, so I need to remake her, but I'm super busy tomorrow, but I'll let you know when she is! She most likely will be like I said in two days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!