Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthdays for Everyone!: Baby #4

 Chuck came home with Trinnitie and I. Unlike Chris, he stayed all night long.
 When I got home I aged Quincy up. Isn't she a cutie?
 Then Keaton. I started getting worried that he'll be teased when he's older. Although I'll always love him and think he's the most adorable kid ever!
 This is Quincy as a child! She's so gorgeous!
 Keaton as a toddler.
 I took care of Keaton after. Now I know he's a whiner. Thank goodness I know now, I won't let my guard down.
 I cut my hair, just chopped it off! I for one like it better than my long hair. My hair hasn't been this short since I was sixteen!
 I finally got around to eating. I hadn't eaten ALL day! No one ever told me a mother has to starve! :P
 After that I asked Chuck to leave. I was tired and didn't need him creeping around,
 Put Keaton to bed,
 And slipped into bed myself.
 I managed to get a shot of Quin going to her very first day of school!
 Of course I took care of Keaton, like always.
 Fed him
 Took care of Trinnitie.
 I suddenly got a call from someone. The number was blocked but I wasn't going to risk losing a challenge father. "Hello?" I said.
"Hello. This is Fred Miller. I'm living with Chuck Love and Bob Bob. They took me in but they told me that if I'm to live with them, I have to participate in your challenge. I don't want to at all, but this is the only place I can afford. Please meet me immediately so we can get this over with!" 
 I got to their house and saw Bob. "Hey Bob! How's it goin'?" I asked.
"Great! Fred's just inside, go on ahead!"
"Thank you Bob!" I said as I walked into the house.
 I saw a pale, out of shape, balding man in the living room. "Hello, I'm--"
"I know who you are! I've been dreading this moment since I moved in!"
Man, I hope my kid isn't this rude. "Well, let's get to it then!"
"Great," he said sarcastically.
 We got to it. :P
 I, of course, strutted my stuff out of their house. 
 Took care of Trinnitie. Of course.
 Potty trained Keaton.
 Taught him how to walk.
 Vomited, of course. But that is a good sign, after all. Pain for fame, my mom always said. Which doesn't really make sense in this case...
 I realized late at night that Quin slept in our tree house! At least it's getting some use!
 My morning pee, of course. :P
 My food! HAPPY DAY! FOOD!
 Pay the bills. Lovely. And, off the record, "Ew."
 Took a bath
 And slipped back in bed.
 I slept for like an hour and then I found out I'm pregnant! Yay!
 And then, of course, I realized that my laundry is slowly taking over my room!
 So I took care of that
 and continued to teach Keaton how to talk.
 Stress suddenly engulfed me about bills, so I called my rock star friend, Anna-Leigh, and asked for a donation. I didn't expect her to give me as much as she did, but 50,000 bucks, hey, I'm not gonna refuse that!
 Continued my chore cycle by feeding Keaton.
 Fed myself, as I forget to do a lot.
 Cleaned the dishes. *sigh*
 Slipped into bed.
 Yes! A baby bump!
 Fed Keaton. (if you could only know how much I'm sighing :P)
 Trinn.
 Toilet.
 Sink.
 Quin's mess.
 I walked in on Quincy! She was not happy!
 Sleep with one eye open, Paisley. Sleep with one eye open.
 DID THE LAUNDRY! CAN'T A WOMAN CATCH A BREAK!?
 Cleaned out the poo... oh, is this what my life has come to?
 Ate. Again. Don't worry, it's going somewhere.
 Quin cleaned out the other potty chair for me! Can't wait until she's a teenager cause then she can do more to help around the house.

 Took a shower.
 FINALLY got around to painting a little.
 Finished teaching Keaton how to talk.
 Managed to get a shot of Quin sleeping. Don't tell her I posted this!
 Slipped into bed! SLEEP!
 Made some waffles, again.
 And FINALLY went into labor. It's about time!
Why hello my little angel, Peter Parker! (ah no, I just realized something... Peter Parker? Dang! Oh well, it's about time I made a mistake with a name!) He's my little spider man! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Peter Parker! That's awesome! What's up with Fred? Paisley doesn't have cooties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, I realized his name was Peter Parker after I started making the post! And I'll be honest, I don't know what Fred's problem was! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, leave a comment!